About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
Our mission-driven recruiting team builds the foundation of Lyra’s success by finding and hiring diverse and mission-oriented teams to transform behavioral health care through technology with a human touch. We are looking for a Manager of Talent Brand to help us optimize the way we represent ourselves and engage talent across all hiring channels. You will partner across every facet of the Talent team in order to understand where our best hires are coming from, assess how our hiring channels operate today and build a strategy to reach more top talent to join Lyra. If you thrive in the space between Recruiting and Marketing, this role is for you!
- Build Lyra’s Talent Brand strategy across all of Lyra’s public channels, driving awareness of Lyra as a potential employer in key segments.
- Execute all aspects of Talent Brand marketing; from employer branding and positioning to partners and vendors, social media and engagement campaigns, SEO, and external communications.
- Partner with Talent leadership, events, product marketing, design, brand, communications, and others to launch new partnerships, campaigns, and content.
- Explore unchartered opportunities as the Behavioral Health space evolves
- Measure and report against the performance of Talent Brand initiatives.
- 8+ years of Talent Brand Marketing experience.
- Experience with end-to-end ownership and optimization of a high-volume candidate or candidate channels
- Savvy in optimizing social media campaigns, from creating awareness to driving action.
- Ability to distinguish between the signal and the noise, making data-driven decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to innovate while collaborating effectively across multiple functions.
- Passion for building high-performing, mission-oriented and diverse teams.
- Powerful storyteller: written, verbal, and visual.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description