This is a 3rd shift from 8pm to 5am Sunday through Thursday. Please only apply if you are ok with those hours and days.
Supervise the Advanced Monitoring Tier 1 Team (AMT) day-to-day functions, which include all activities related to Ad Insertion across the Spectrum enterprise, covering products such as insertion on linear set tops, Addressable TV, Video on Demand, Spectrum TV App, iOS, Apple TV, Roku, Android, Samsung, Xbox, etc., ensuring issues are promptly addressed, communicated, and ticketed for resolution. Responsible for providing direction and leadership, training, development, and performance management of the AMT T1 Team.
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to maintain Insertion system uptime and protect from potential revenue loss.
- Supervise AMT associates that provide 24/7 monitoring of all Ad Insertion related equipment.
- Provide guidance to AMT T1 team to proactively monitor networks to provide stable, dependable operation across multiple states and sales organizations.
- Utilize all monitoring tools available (Splunk, Web-based dashboards, SkyVision, Task Manager, Live Edge, etc.) to quickly identify possible issues and ensure timely problem resolution.
- Maintain and utilize network management applications to identify network faults and ensure connectivity to in-house and partner insertion gear.
- Create detailed reports to provide to leadership and effectively communicate any issues or downtime to all involved parties.
- Work with T1 manager to improve procedures, policies, and workflows to enhance and empower the team. Work on projects/systems/issues that support AMT and Spectrum Reach.
- Manage high performing teams by leading, developing, training and providing effective coaching to attract and foster talent.
- Work on projects/systems/issues of small to medium complexity.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work with internal/external clients, various operation support groups, vendors, carriers and utilize all Network tools and resources to resolve the majority of trouble tickets assigned
- Ability to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person, on the phone, and by written communications in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner
- Ability to provide coaching when necessary
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and organize effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of network operations environments and technologies as well as TCP/IP
- Knowledge of operational background as either a team member of another Operations Center, NOC or Computer Operator
- Associates Degree or Technical Institute degree or certificate in Computer Science, Network Management, or comparable industry related experience
- Network Operations experience