Flyhomes is a place where authenticity, equity, and innovation collide to build the world’s best homebuying experience. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
We offer brokerage, mortgage and closing services—all under one roof—to ensure our clients have an amazing experience from the moment they start to work with us, to the moment they move in, and beyond.
Real estate, mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. That’s where you come in! Whether you're our employee or our client, we believe it’s about people, not properties. From client-facing roles to technology, and everywhere in between, you’ll work alongside a diverse team who loves to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it. If you’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and more enjoyable real estate experience with solutions for every homebuyer, then we want to talk to you!
We are seeking a strong and driven Strategy & Growth Manager. The Strategy & Growth Organization is responsible for evaluating and executing on high-priority strategic initiatives and partnerships across the company to accelerate growth and improve efficiency. This will include initiatives to clarify our strategic vision and positioning, enhance the customer value proposition, and execute new partnership opportunities. You will be involved from ideation to execution on a small, agile, and high-impact team, with significant exposure to the leadership team.
What You’ll Do
- Own complex projects across the business from problem definition to final recommendation and execution
- Independently build business cases and models to support them, perform market and competitive research, engage in partner negotiations, and help set the company’s top strategic priorities
- Help build a strategic consensus within the executive team on which opportunities to prioritize and pursue, and help create supporting management level materials
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
What You’ll Bring
- 2-5 years of professional experience in strategy consulting, investment banking, venture capital, corporate strategy, or a similar role in high-growth companies
- Hypothesis-driven approach to ambiguous questions, creating structure and leveraging data draw out insights and distill complex ideas into straightforward and compelling story-telling
- Strength in analytical, conceptual, and abstract problem-solving
- Eager to take ownership of a project with a “can do” attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong growth mindset, taking a proactive approach to your professional development
- Demonstrated problem-structuring and strategic problem-solving skills with experience managing multiple concurrent projects
- Proven experience effectively presenting to and influencing senior leadership, with excellent oral and written (slides, charts, and prose) communication skills
- Customer-minded: You are able to put yourself in the shoes of others and think through the experience and feelings they will have
- Self-starter. You like to understand the intended outcome, seek context, and then work entrepreneurially to execute
- Amazing communicator and effective influencer. People trust and follow you; you have a track record of working effectively with executive-level leaders
- Pragmatic: You think about the tradeoffs between risk tolerance and sound judgement
- Detail-oriented: You know the details while still being able to look see the bigger picture and identify what truly matters
- Action-oriented: You have a strong bias for action and a “get it done” attitude, as well as a commitment to excellence in your work; you don’t see problems but rather opportunities, and you are energized to build solutions to tackle tough challenges
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Generous PTO
- 401K Matching
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Home Buying & Selling Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Casual Dress
- Professional Development Benefits
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Dog friendly HQ!