Strategic Marketing Manager (Remote) at CapTech
CapTech is a team of master builders, creators, and problem solvers who help clients grow efficient, successful businesses. We unite diverse skills and perspectives to transform how data, systems, and ingenuity enable each client to advance what’s possible in a changing world.
As perceptive partners, our U.S-based consultants find inspiration in the unknown and enjoy getting our hands dirty solving our clients’ myriad of challenges. Across industries and business goals, we fuse technical depth and analytical prowess with creative savvy to move clients forward. This drive helps each organization use technology, management, and insight to turn ideas into action. Together, we create outcomes that exceed the expected — which is one of the reasons we’ve been on the Inc. 500/5000 list for over a decade.Job Description
From the development of integrated campaigns to the execution of multi-channel capabilities, our marketing team elevates the CapTech brand. We are seeking a senior marketing manager to play a vital role in the development and execution of strategic marketing plans.
- Partner with the management team, marketing team, and consultants to develop and lead strategic go-to-market campaigns that boost brand awareness and maximize growth opportunities for CapTech
- Manage marketing team members and other partners across the firm in the development of content assets and the execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns (social, digital, PR, direct, paid media)
- Build relationships with stakeholders across the firm and serve as a trusted marketing advisor
- Partner closely with Business Development leaders to ensure campaigns enable sales opportunities
- Manage our sports marketing initiative, which involves liaising with multiple partners, vendors, and golf ambassadors to support hospitality, content, and branding campaigns that position CapTech as a leading technology consulting firm
- Ensure marketing campaigns are measured effectively, using data and brand tools to quantify marketing efforts; use data to influence future campaigns
- Identify forums and partnerships that provide impactful opportunities for the company to build relationships and demonstrate thought leadership
- Amplify the impact of the company’s Corporate Social Responsibility program by aligning efforts to a central mission and elevating community partner stories internally and externally
- Support the development of marketing team members in their professional growth
- 8+ years of experience in marketing, with a focus on integrated marketing and communication strategies
- Preference for experience marketing in B2B and/or professional services environment
- Expertise in content marketing and thought leadership with strong storytelling skills
- Strong project management, problem-solving, and leadership skills with the ability to gain consensus with stakeholders
- Collaborative and flexible working style, with the ability to work autonomously
- Understanding of demand generation with demonstrated experience driving leads
- Experience leading effective, productive meetings and facilitating complex discussions that drive clarity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across multiple teams with various stakeholders, including the executive level
We offer challenging and impactful jobs with professional career paths. All CapTechers can keep their hands-on technology no matter what position they hold. Our employees find their work exciting and rewarding in a culture filled with opportunities to have fun along the way.
At CapTech we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonus opportunities
- Single and Family Health Insurance plans, including Dental coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Training and Certification opportunities eligible for expense reimbursement
- Team building and social activities
- Mentor program to help you develop your career
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culture of equality, inclusion and fairness — each foundational to our core values. We strive to create a diverse environment where each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas, backgrounds and experiences to the workplace.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements). At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
CapTech is a Drug-Free work place.
Candidates must have the ability to work at CapTech’s client locations.
All positions include the possibility of travel.
CapTech has not contracted/does not contract with any outside vendors in its recruitment process. If you are interested in this position, please apply to CapTech directly.