Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
We are looking for a Senior Web Marketing Manager to build and manage our global web presence and strategy. Our ideal candidate is an experienced B2B SaaS website leader who is a blend of web expert, data-driven marketer, growth hacker, and expert project manager with a customer-first focus.
In this role, you will work closely with growth marketing, product marketing, content producers, corporate communications, designers, and agencies to proactively manage, prioritize, execute, and continually optimize all web projects. You will be responsible for creating and executing our organic web strategy. You will bring rigor and business acumen to metrics and reporting to demonstrate the value and impact of our digital marketing programs and will continuously identify opportunities to improve the website experience and conversions.
This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States.
- Use the corporate website to create a strong online presence for Clari that fuels our growth, builds the brand, and educates and guides visitors at all stages of the decision-making cycle
- Build, maintain, and execute a roadmap of web projects, deliverables, and initiatives. Develop processes and procedures to ensure projects are prioritized by impact and delivered on time
- Own multiple web projects simultaneously ensuring updates are executed smoothly, on schedule, and within scope to keep the site fresh, engaging, and relevant
- Manage external agencies and service providers to support web projects as needed.
- Collaborate across teams, including Growth Marketing, Content Marketing, Campaigns, Product Marketing, Corporate Communications, and external agency teams to ensure web plans align with strategic initiatives including product launches, personalized content experiences, customer marketing, and support paid campaigns
- Partner closely with Brand, Content, Marketing Operations, and Dev teams to bring projects and designs to life on the website consistent with UX and SEO best practices and style guidelines
- Partner with Marketing Ops to support website optimization strategies that improve user experience and demand generation, using A/B and user testing, personalization, ABM, and CRO strategies and initiatives
- Lead global web localization – manage translation program and partner with regional marketing teams to ensure the website accurately conveys our value proposition across audiences and is locally relevant
- Manage and share full-funnel website and SEO growth metrics globally
- Provide CMS support - build web pages and make changes to existing pages on the fly as needed; support resource center and blog; CMS management; contribute to other web projects and initiatives necessary
- Clearly understand site performance, analyze trends, business results, and use this data to develop new actions to improve results
- 5+ years of B2B website marketing or website optimization experience in a software or technology company
- Experience at a SaaS company preferred
- Proven ability to lead website engagement and conversion strategies as well as implement tactical requirements
- Strong understanding of SEO and information architecture
- Experience managing external resource relationships (agency or contractor)
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive, data-driven solutions for varying stakeholder needs
- Service-oriented with outstanding problem-solving and project management skills
- Hands-on knowledge of Episerver (Optimizely) website content management system
- Experience localizing websites to support global expansion
- Strong analytical, growth marketing mindset with deep knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Google Search Console
- Excellent ability to drive qualitative and quantitative research, testing, and analysis, synthesize actionable insights and present clear recommendations
- Familiarity with marketing technologies such as Marketo, Salesforce, etc.
- Self-motivated individual with a high level of enthusiasm, resourcefulness, and a sense of urgency to deliver remarkable results
- Proven ability to proactively plan for scale at a high-growth company
- Adopt the latest web best practices & technology with a learning mindset
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and college savings plan
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
Read Full Job Description