Sr. SEO Specialist (Remote) at ActiveCampaign
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don't just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
As Sr. SEO Specialist, you'll help ActiveCampaign drive business through organic search. You'll work closely with the SEO manager to build backlinks, manage site performance, and run SEO conversion experiments to identify growth opportunities.
What your day could consist of:
- Monitor performance, working with site, design, and copy to improve architecture, internal linking, and Core Web Vitals
- Manage A/B testing for key web pages, to identify opportunities for growth
- Organize and execute outreach campaigns to build backlinks and authority
- Manage rankings for ActiveCampaign listings in Salesforce AppExchange, Shopify App Store, Chrome, and other marketplaces
- Measure and report on link building, traffic, and authority related to outreach efforts
- Recommend new opportunities to scale organic and referral traffic
What is needed:
- 5+ years in SEO and digital marketing roles
- Experience building backlink programs
- Experience analyzing website performance (in search and for conversion)
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEO tools, and Google Optimize
- Eagerness to take an idea and run with it, moving quickly and reporting on quantifiable results
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here , but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees' ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.