Sr. Product Marketing Manager at Groove
| San Diego, CA
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:34 p.m. (CST) on Friday, April 1, 2022
Groove is the leading sales engagement platform for enterprises using Salesforce. Built for relationship-based sellers, Groove increases rep productivity, drives Salesforce adoption, and delivers revenue intelligence. Over 70,000 people use Groove at companies including Google, BBVA, Atlassian, Uber, and Capital One. Learn more: https://groove.co.
About the Role
Groove is looking for a strong Product Marketing Manager for our rapidly growing team, who will be responsible for creating and executing successful product launch and user adoption strategies across key platform segments. Ideal candidates will collaborate across functions to deliver effective product marketing strategies that meet specified business objectives. The Product Marketing Managers will act as the “voice of the market,” maintaining a deep understanding of customer and prospect use cases to help drive high product adoption and differentiated roadmap.
- Develop and own go-to-market execution of new product features and strategic initiatives that drive awareness, engagement, and adoption.
- Lead cross-functional initiatives to plan and execute successful product launches for both new and existing releases. Ensure product messaging is effective and aligned both internally and externally.
- Be the expert in market trends and a champion of our customers to develop value based product messaging and positioning for a wide range of buyer and user personas.
- Collaborate with our PMM of Content to understand our competitor product offerings and to inform sales/marketing strategies and product messaging.
- Create impactful, easy-to-understand presentations, collateral, and training that empower our sales and customer success teams to keep a competitive edge.
- Team up with Product Managers to drive product ideation and develop demo scripts, training videos, and interactive tools that address specific user flows and use cases.
- Partner with other marketing functions on content strategy and messaging for collateral that includes the corporate website, advertisements, blog posts, presentations, videos, white papers, datasheets and webinars.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience.
- Excellent executive-level verbal and written communication skills.
- A solid understanding and appreciation of other departmental functions including product, sales, marketing, revenue operations, and customer support.
- Proven experience successfully launching and driving adoption for products and services.
- Strong organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience with productivity tools and analytics/insights.
Benefits and Perks
Medical/dental/vision insurance, with employee premiums covered at 99%!
Company-paid life insurance
Remote office set up options and locations in San Francisco, San Diego and Seattle
10 Paid holidays
Professional development stipend
Company-wide team-building retreats & virtual events
Fun, collaborative, and balanced culture
Our Culture and Core Values
Our values speak volumes about who we are, both as individuals and as a team. At Groove, we put our team before ourselves and are dedicated to ensuring that our teammates are happy and satisfied, both in their careers and their work environment. We are a team of high-performers that operate in a culture of empathy and transparency, with a natural curiosity to continually grow. We put the team before ourselves, care more, and enjoy the journey above all else. These are only a few of the reasons that we have a five-star rating on Glassdoor.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Groove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We offer highly competitive compensation packages and excellent benefits, including medical/dental/vision insurance, flexible PTO, and a matching 401K.
Read Full Job Description