#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We're looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters - one team, one fight.
About the Role:
CrowdStrike is looking for a Sr. Product Marketing Manager to help educate the market on Identity Threat Detection and Response (ITDR) and drive adoption of our Identity Protection module to gain market share and establish leadership. You will work with the best in the business, and we need you to bring your creativity, imagination and energy to this new role.
As a Sr. Product Marketing Manager for Identity Protection, you will work with a cross-functional team to help design, plan and execute the go-to-market strategy that establishes CrowdStrike as a leader in this field. This will include content development and building differentiated messaging to increase awareness and demand.
You are an experienced product marketer ready to take on a challenge. You are a self-starter who can excel in a fast-paced environment. You'll have experience working with a distributed team, and you will relish in taking ownership of the product marketing activities. A creative mindset and an eye for quality are crucial, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into simple, compelling messages. This is not an entry-level position, you must be able to provide examples of your long and short form articles, reports, and documents as part of the interview process. This is an individual contributor role with no direct reports.
This position is open to candidates in the USA (Remote).
What You'll Do:
- Create compelling, differentiated messaging and positioning, with a clear understanding of the target customer and the core capabilities of the offering.
- Develop and keep fresh highly-impactful content including collateral, thought leadership and solution presentations, website content, videos, blogs, by-lined articles and more to execute communication strategies and accelerate the buyer's journey.
- Collaborate closely with campaign teams to ensure impactful messaging and content to generate leads.
- Position our sales and channel organizations to win through effective sales enablement tools and initiatives.
- Plan and launch new offerings, capabilities and releases and participate in managing the cross-functional implementation of those plans.
- Stay abreast of industry news and events, industry analyst reports and social activity. Leverage these to educate key constituents and to drive awareness and demand generation.
What You'll Need:
- A passion for cyber security and the continuous learning that comes as part of this field
- 8+ years of security software product marketing experience. Specific experience in Identity/IAM technologies is strongly preferred.
- Bachelor's in business or marketing
- A passion for writing with very strong written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties
- Strong ability to multitask with proven track record of execution on product launches, initiatives/programs
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation - generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is committed to maintaining an environment of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action. If you need reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact [email protected] , for further assistance.
CrowdStrike participates in the E-Verify program.
Notice of E-Verify Participation
Right to Work
CrowdStrike, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The base salary range for this position in the U.S. is $115,000 - $170,000 per year + variable/incentive compensation + equity + benefits. A candidate's salary is determined by various factors including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and location.