Sr. Product Marketing Insights Manager at The Walt Disney Company (New York City, NY)
In this role, you will ensure that business partners have a deep understanding of the subscriber and can make informed decisions about messaging, product feature development and platform changes.
The ideal candidate has experience with tracking programs, data analysis, and has worked for a matrixed technology company or other subscription business. It’s important that you’re comfortable synthesizing primary research with first-party behavioral data to help drive key business decisions.
- Work with product marketing team to identify customer segment and product priorities in order to lead consumer insights tracking efforts
- Partner with data analytics team to ensure that research and behavioral data are collected and use that data to help guide business decisions
- Use mix of secondary data sources, to help build a pool of customer data and insights around the marketplace.
- Develop a roadmap for reporting out to broader Disney+ teams, in close collaboration with Product teams. Ensure that insights and research and servicing all areas of the organization
- Take on ad-hoc quantitative studies that are necessary to guide new understanding or prioritize business tasks. Translate research into actionable insights, packaging research findings and recommendations for all stakeholders
- Collaborate with other internal consumer insights teams to identify opportunities for synergy, shared resource, and pooling insights to tell a larger story
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with managing at least one direct report
- Well versed in various marketing research methodologies, with particular passion for quant, and ability to make strategic recommendations based on the business needs
- Excellent reporting skills: ability to distill raw data into actionable insights, and create clear, concise and actionable reports
- Highly cross-functional: experience servicing multiple teams, and adapting insights for each audience
- Self-starting initiative, and comfort navigating white space
- A can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done
- Competency with SPSS/R
- Experience with primary research conducted via push notifications/in-app