Sr. Marketing Specialist (Marketo Admin) at WellSky (Remote)
The Revenue Marketing Specialist is the point of contact for managing and administering WellSky’s Revenue Marketing automations systems and analytics tools. They are responsible for monitoring and maintaining the health of our Revenue Marketing systems while implementing and enforcing business processes and technical campaign management activities within each of the platforms. This role will serve as the Marketing Liason of Salesforce.com and Sales Operations needs, working collaboratively with the various stakeholders within the organization to formalize and implement new workflows as needed. This position reports to the Vice President of Revenue Marketing.
- Revenue Marketing/Demand Generation tools administration including but not limited to: Marketo, On24, DemandTools, PeopleImport, High Velocity Sales, Google Analytics, WordPress, and Wistia.
- Facilitate Revenue Marketing analysis by ensuring process adoption from all marketing users
- Maintain a queue of ongoing projects as well as impromptu requests from marketing and sales stakeholders
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, and operations to achieve revenue goals and other business level KPIs
- Maintain and optimize system architecture, workflows and business processes based on best practices and business requirements
- Adhere to data governance standards to perform list imports and regular data quality audits
- 2-5 years of marketing experience including experience administering marketing automation and analytics tools (certifications are a plus)
- An effective communicator, having supported fast paced marketing and sales teams on processes, best practices, and day-to-day operations
- An organized and detailed individual who has maintained the data integrity of a database of 100k+ accounts
- A self-starter who is continually learning and developing their skill set
- Healthcare marketing experience a bonus
WellSky is a technology company leading the movement for intelligent, coordinated care worldwide. Our next-generation software, analytics, and services power better outcomes and lower costs for stakeholders across the health and community care continuum. In today’s value-based care environment, WellSky helps providers, payers, health systems, and community organizations solve tough challenges, improve collaboration for growth, harness the power of data analytics, and achieve better outcomes by further connecting clinical and social care. WellSky serves more than 20,000 client sites around the world — including the largest hospital systems, blood banks, cell therapy labs, blood centers, home health and hospice franchises, post-acute providers, government agencies, and human services organizations. Informed by more than 40 years of providing software and expertise, WellSky anticipates clients’ needs and innovates relentlessly to ultimately help more people thrive.
We're looking for talented individuals who want to use their skills to build a strong, technology-driven company. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, including generous paid time off programming, and a casual and fun environment that encourages quality, creativity, and excellence. Enjoy all we have to offer. We invite you to join us. Apply today!
WellSky provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition, genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. WellSky is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Applicants for U.S.-based positions with WellSky must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. All U.S.-based employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.