We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams. Today, we’re the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. You’ll fit right in here if you’re curious, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Sr. Marketing Manager - Guest Engagement
If you are an experienced consumer focused marketer who is passionate about crafting personalized, meaningful experiences for customers, come join our team! The Engagement Marketing team is in search of a strategic-minded Sr. Marketing Manager to define, develop, and manage Guest Lifecycle and Engagement Marketing Programs to deliver on our customer satisfaction, retention, and revenue goals. We are looking for a strategist who is comfortable leading a wide variety of initiatives and working with multiple teams, systems and OKR’s in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate has the ability and experience to take business needs, program objectives, and customer insights, and translate them into actionable and effective campaigns and experiences for our guests. You’re a self-starter, creative problem-solver and quick learner.
What you’ll do
- Build multi-channel consumer journey’s and lifecycle communication strategies that result in customer satisfaction, conversion, repeat booking and engagement with our programs, products and services.
- Partner with key stakeholders in Product and Customer Experience to align on strategy, priorities, roadmap and defining success.
- Develop new programs and multi-channel experiences across all touchpoints where we engage with our customers; digital and traditional channels.
- Incorporate qualitative and quantitative insights to develop campaign strategies, customer segmentation and personalization to optimize campaign performance and meet company goals.
- Analyze campaigns and customer behavior to develop test plans for continual optimization of channels, campaigns and experiences.
- Develop a customer data strategy that includes guest preferences, profile, segmentation and modeling needed to create personalized experiences.
- Lead quarterly and monthly planning with internal stakeholders and manage the campaign content calendar to ensure delivery of programs that align to company initiatives.
- Create and deliver quarterly business reviews to executive leadership and internal stakeholders that provide measurement and insights relating to consumer behavior and program results.
What we are looking for
- Strategic leader who has experience in delivering multi-channel customer experiences across digital and traditional channels increasing engagement, retention and revenue.
- Proven ability to deliver results tied to revenue, product utilization, customer satisfaction and engagement. Ability to balance revenue generation with customer retention and loyalty tactics.
- Demonstrated success in the development of audience segmentation and personalization utilized within marketing campaigns and across the enterprise for customer journeys.
- In depth experience in digital marketing channels and best practices across email, SMS, push, website, app and social media.
- Ability to create customer journey maps, develop creative briefs and content calendars with cross-functional teams.
- 7+ years experience in lifecycle and engagement marketing strategy and execution of campaigns across B2C audiences. B2B and B2B2C experience is a plus.
- 7+ years of CRM, digital marketing and ecommerce experience with in-depth knowledge creating multi-channel campaigns across digital and traditional channels and touchpoints.
- Demonstrated strategic approach to building, executing and optimizing automated digital programs at scale while also showcasing agility and fast-thinking.
- Strong communication skills; able to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders including senior leadership and cross-functional teams.
- Excellent organizational skills; experience managing project plans, meeting deadlines, and proactively raising blockers or risks.
- Analytical and data-driven with a demonstrated ability to measure, interpret and report on program and business metrics.
- BA/BS in Marketing or related field; or equivalent experience with demonstrated proficiency. Travel and hospitality experience a bonus.
Ability to work from home and resides in one of the followings states: AK, AL, AZ, CA, CO DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MO, MT, NC, NH, NM, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, or WY
You’ll be working in your home office setting. We hold virtual training sessions and weekly team meeting. Occasional offsite team meetings in your region or our HQ locations. Requires frequent, repetitive use of a computer, phone, and office equipment. Requires patient, professional communication with prospective clients, and the ability to build confidence with prospects.
- $100,000 - $125,000 DOE
What you’ll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance - employee & family coverage options
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Flexible vacation time
- Paid sick days and holidays
- Paid parental leave after one year of tenure
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment you’ll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture
- Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits offerings
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law. Veterans are encouraged.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe and productive work environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.