Sr. Marketing & Community Manager at AutoAnything
Seeking an experienced Sr. Marketing & Community Manager to lead marketing and branding initiatives for a progressive automotive lifestyle brand & community. You’ll use growth tactics to drive rapid brand awareness and user acquisition via community engagement, social media, influencers, email campaigns, and strategic partnerships. You have proven experience scaling brand awareness and engaging online communities and social networks to drive brand loyalty. You’re also a genuine car enthusiast, have a passion for car culture, and know how to speak to your fellow gearheads with authenticity.
You’re eager to work with a high growth team and take on an array of responsibilities. You are on the leading edge of lifestyle brand marketing and will define and deliver aggressive growth goals while creating brand evangelists.
- Community Engagement: Community is the lifeblood of our strategy, so you’ll create a regular cadence of gamified contests, events, and activities to maintain community interactions and increase the rate of returning users
- Social Media Marketing: Manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and additional relevant channels. Create shareable content appropriate for specific industries to spread both our brand and content
- Media & Influencer Relationships: Cultivate relationships with relevant media outlets and influencers to build cost effective user & customer acquisition campaigns
- Traffic & User Acquisition: Grow qualified prospects and new customers by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content. Work with our SEM/SMM team to amplify high-performing assets.
- Email Marketing: Work with our email team to build a content/promotional calendar that drives high opens, click-through, and conversions through relevant targeting, content, and promotions. Define relevant audience segmentation and automated sequences (retargeting, abandoned cart, behavioral/transactional triggers, etc.). Drive organic list growth.
- Scale our brand ambassador program by recruiting and activating additional members. Define and exceed program success metrics to continue building an automotive sponsorship program that enthusiasts beg to join.
- Reputation management: Maintain a 5 star merchant profile rating with key review platforms including Google Shopping, Reviews.io, BBB, etc.
- Optimization: Improve our marketing programs and lead nurturing processes, building a cohesive customer journey to drive higher sales and repeat purchases. Build reporting to analyze and predict where sales come from to allow us to maximize ROI.
- Reporting & Analytics: Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing and community activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process.
- Creative: An eye for compelling email, web, multimedia, and social media assets that support the tone of our brand messaging, and visual look and feel
- 5+ years proven track record of increasing brand engagement and growing online user communities
- Excellent copy writing skills with an edgy tone, appropriate for our market demographic, as demonstrated in your portfolio
- Have developed a refined playbook of social media strategies that can be immediately applied to our market
- Expert at using current social media management tools
- Experience managing marketing budgets greater than $100,000
- Self-starter and strong opinions about growth best practices. Ability to work both independently on core responsibilities and collaboratively with the marketing team and other departments.
- Proven track record of working in a fast-growing and fast-moving company, able to create process and vision, rather than just manage to what has already been defined.
- Has a passion for, and is active in the automotive culture. Can spot the difference between an R33 and R34 at a distance, interrupts conversations to listen to a tuned 5.0 Mustang pass by, and has the “correct” opinion about Alfa Romeo (yes, you will be tested!)
- 2+ years of hands on community development experience