Sr. Marketing Automation Specialist at Okta
Position Description: Okta is seeking a data-driven digital marketer to join our world-class marketing team. In this role, you will report to Okta’s Senior Manager, Campaign Operations, and work closely across our acquisitions, lifecycle, regional, corporate, and sales development teams to automate seamless, integrated journeys across audiences that drive meaningful engagements and accelerate sales opportunities.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Translate project requirements and build solutions in marketing automation platforms
- Create campaigns to support nurture, scoring, event promotion, and data management
- Proactively improve nurture strategy and tactics for operations excellence and ROI
- Responsible for daily hands-on work including email builds/sends, landing pages, dynamic content, list imports, database management, and multi-tool orchestration
- Plan and perform A/B testing within marketing automation platform to improve productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth
- Understand the framework of campaigns, lead routing, and data management between sales and marketing systems
- Maintain and monitor internal system integrations for the digital marketing technology stack to ensure full usage of these tools
- Support the Marketing Automation Manager with the planning and execution of strategic marketing automation projects like segmentation, deliverability, dashboard reporting, software integrations, and database maintenance
- Enable cross functional relationships amongst teams to deliver operational needs within defined SLAs
- Operate autonomously with a high level of quality and integrity
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 5+ years of experience in marketing automation or marketing operations
- Demonstrated experience in marketing automation and inbound/outbound best practices
- You have deep experience with Marketo (Marketo certified preferred), SFDC (high proficiency with Salesforce preferred), and related platform integrations (i.e. 6Sense, Splash, Folloze, Stensul, Outreach, etc)
- Technical aptitude: Have worked with highly complex processes and a large MarTech stack; ability to understand technologies and how to leverage them to achieve desired results
- Cross-functional team player that can drive campaign execution across multiple teams
- You are data-driven, and a continual learner. You’re always researching new strategies and techniques to continuously improve your programs
- Strong collaborator who seeks out cross-functional feedback and input to build comprehensive strategies
- Thoughtful problem-solving tendencies with the ability to take initiative and ownership with a focus on continuous improvement
- A roll up your sleeves and get work done attitude
- Bachelor degree in marketing preferred
- Experience in B2B Enterprise SaaS marketing is a plus
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.