Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
We’re looking for a driven, analytically-minded professional to join the Growth Analytics - Marketing team! Growth Analytics at Affirm encompasses Product, Marketing, User, and Analytics Leverage. The team is responsible for the research, reporting, and experimentation vital to build outstanding consumer-facing and merchant products and marketing programs. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, an eagerness to collaborate with different teams, curiosity to learn more every day, and patience to work through difficult problems specifically related to marketing effectiveness.
What you'll do
- Proactively explore both structured and unstructured data and find opportunities to help accelerate consumer marketing through Consumer Engagement & Lifecycle Marketing
- Address ambiguous problems and formulate hypotheses into well-designed measurement plans using experimentations, attribution, and/or statistical analysis
- Partner cross-functionally with Consumer Growth Marketing, Data, Product and Engineering teams to plan and action on roadmaps and measurement plans
- Support existing Analytics Lead to execute end-to-end analytics workflow, including defining success, implementing data requirements, conducting analysis, generating insights and hypotheses, monitoring performance metrics, socializing them across the organization, creating impactful dashboards
What we look for
- Passionate to disrupt the lending and financial industry for the better
- 2-4 years of experience in an analytically-driven role (analytics, consulting, finance, etc.)
- Advanced SQL knowledge (window function, CTE, etc) and familiarity with Python or R for efficient EDA and statistical analysis
- Experience measuring marketing effectiveness using experimentation and hypothesis testing
- Working knowledge of Lifecycle/CRM/Retention marketing such as Email, Push, in-app message, SMS, etc.
- Self-starter and driven - you step up and own the challenges at hand
- Humility and team player - you go out of your way to help teammates
Location - Remote U.S.
The majority of our roles can be located anywhere in the U.S. (exclusive of the U.S. Territories) and Canada (with the exception of Quebec).
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.