Sr. Manager, Lifecycle Marketing at Alliant Credit Union
Start a Rewarding Career with Alliant
What will your day look like?
Alliant is looking for a talented marketing leader who wants to dive in and understand how to add value to our members with every marketing and communications touchpoint. This Senior Manager will lead data-driven efforts to enhance our member experience in acquisition, onboarding, usage, retention and loyalty. This person should have deep understanding of customer lifecycle management, marketing automation, performance marketing, and content marketing. This person will have a fierce desire to wow members (what we call our customers) and maximize the value they are realizing from Alliant. This individual will become an expert on our members’ behaviors and needs in order to create personalized journeys that drive action. This incumbent reports to and receives direction from the Vice President, Digital Strategy & Innovative Growth.
Do you see yourself doing this?
- Build and manage a talented team accountable for driving growth, activation, engagement, and loyalty/retention
- Identify channel and communication optimization strategies to meet short-term and long-term goals
- Build communications plans and campaigns that educate, inspire and drive action
- Drive activation rates, engagement rates, product per members rates and increasing member lifetime value through creative, messaging, targeting, and personalization strategies
- Work with the in-house creative team to design and execute campaigns
- Use analytics and insights to inform and develop best-in-class multi-channel strategies
- Partner closely with product, member experience, technology, and data science to deliver results
- Lead and coach a team of talented marketing strategists
- Establishes measurable, achievable goals and provides consistent reporting to stakeholders
What makes you a great fit?
You’ll be a great fit if in addition to the completion of a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, technology, design, or a related field. MBA preferred, and you have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in digital marketing, preferably with a mix of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) experience
- Experience with SEO, SEM, marketing automation, CRM, mobile marketing, sales enablement and personalization required
- Resourceful self-starter who takes action and responds quickly to change with a positive attitude
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment as a collaborative, inclusive, and flexible team member
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Strong strategic, creative and conceptual abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional follow-through and project management skills
- Strong project management skills
- Understanding of data privacy and previous experience working in a heavily regulated industry
- Driven to deliver measurable results
- Demonstrated ability to inspire and motivate others
When you’re happy, we’re happy!
As a thank you for joining our team, you’ll benefit from:
- Competitive medical, dental, and free vision benefits
- Competitive compensation plan
- Contributions towards gym memberships
- Generous PTO and banking holidays off