ezCater is the world’s largest online marketplace for catering – a $60+ billion market just in the U.S. Businesspeople use us to find and order great food for meetings and events; restaurants and caterers use us to grow their catering business. We’re backed by Insight Partners, Iconiq Capital, Wellington, Lightspeed, and GIC, and in early 2019 were valued at $1.25 billion. COVID slammed us, but we responded by finding new customer segments and seizing the rare opportunity COVID offered: when in life does a very successful operation get a do-over? Come help us power Food For Work even better than we did it the first time.
We’re looking for a Senior Manager of Digital Marketing to help take our growth and performance channels to the next level. If you’ve led sophisticated performance marketing, including ROI-measured programmatic, display and paid social programs that drove dramatic growth YoY - at scale, this job is for you. We’re well down that road, and see a ton of opportunity for the future.
Are you passionate about applying data to advance business outcomes? At ezCater, data is at the root of every decision we make and is constantly being woven deeper into our product and marketing experience. Understanding who our customers are and how we can best serve them while helping them navigate these unprecedented times to safely feed their workforce is core to our [email protected]
mission. As a fast-growth business with a deep appreciation for what it takes to build for the long term, we prize efficient growth - this position will be at the core of our next leap forward in this space.
What you’ll do:
- Play a critical role in the development of our marketing strategy and the way we organize ourselves for accelerated growth.
- Lead our programmatic, display and paid social marketing programs to acquire new customers and retain existing through Social Advertising, Display Advertising, Mobile Marketing, ABM and more thru a B2B / B2C lens.
- Support new areas of investments, including new and emerging channels and technologies, with analysis on ROI, scalability, and incrementally – examples include dynamic creative optimization, CDPs, cookie-less tracking and measurement, etc.
- Work cross-functionality to define and optimize the customer journey, from discovering new volumes of traffic, to increasing share of wallet from our existing customers, all in an effort to increase downstream bookings.
- Use ROI analysis (LTV/CAC and payback period) at a granular level: by audience segment, by platform, by geo, by campaign, right down to the creative or targeting criterion to maximize outcomes.
- Understand how multiple channels and devices impact the customer journey. Develop and execute campaigns that target all of our existing segments across platforms leveraging attribution to help drive better outcomes.
- Partner with customer and brand marketing teams to ensure values and messaging is applied consistently throughout the partner journey.
- Have 7+ years' experience in digital marketing with a deep experience in performance channels, leveraging data to drive outcomes.
- Think deeply about customers and understand what motivates them throughout the buying process.
- Have significant accomplishments leveraging programmatic and direct display media buying and aid social advertising on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, and more.
- Have experience managing large budgets, sophisticated data and measurement structures as well as experience managing channels both in-house (buying, trading, planning) and in partnership with agencies and vendors.
- Have proven experience as a people manager, supporting both professional development and expertise.
- Be creative enough to appreciate ad copy, analytical enough to grasp data science, and technical enough to understand how integration and attribution should work.
- Be passionate about growth – within our culture of humane behaviors and sane working hours.
- Be a team player that works exceptionally well cross functionally and with external resources (agencies, vendors, platform providers, etc).
Salary Range: $135,000-$174,000
What you’ll get from us:
You’ll get a terrifically compelling opportunity, in an environment of radical transparency, open access to all the data, and collaborative colleagues at every level of our organization. You’ll also get sane working hours and great flexibility around work/life balance.
Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and you’ll get all this: Market salary, stock options that you’ll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K with ezCater match, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, remote-hybrid work from our awesome Boston or Denver offices OR your home OR a mixture of both home and office (you choose!), a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies) once we get back to our offices, and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.