Pluralsight is the technology workforce development company that helps teams build better products by knowing more and working better together. Using our Skills and Flow products, teams can develop critical skills, improve processes and gain insights through data.
We build this exciting product ecosystem by working with smart people and uniting behind a passion for what tech can create. We're a group of good-natured, nimble go-getters dedicated to helping people and businesses build better with technology. That means when we see opportunities to create, we go for it. We don't let the unknown stop us from solving challenges and winning together. And most importantly, we treat each other like adults. If you can see possibilities where others see problems, have candid conversations to ensure all voices are heard and thrive in a collaborative environment, you'll do some of the best work of your career here.
Content is critical to our efficient and durable go to market strategy and Pluralsight has a reputation for creating valuable, dynamic and differentiated content that educates, inspires, delights and informs. This audience-first leader will manage a team of strategists who together will set the vision and strategy for the world class content and thought-leadership created in conjunction with our integrated campaigns and programs.
Who you're committed to being:
- Organized, analytical problem solver who loves dynamic storytelling
- Able to tie their creative vision to critical metrics
- Driven by teamwork, not ego
- Ability to make connections between business objectives and audience interests.
- Results oriented. Uses data to inform future content decisions.
- Ability to prioritize needs and communicate roadmap and vision.
- Ability to say no when needed.
- Process oriented.
- Open and willing to apply critical feedback to improve yourself and your work.
What you'll own:
Content Marketing Strategy
- Orchestrate an effective and efficient use of content across multiple channels
- Set and communicate content priorities through a shared content calendar
- Successfully allocate content marketing budget to drive effectiveness
- Effectively communicate content vision to Brand creative team for execution
- Align content efforts with product roadmap, integrated campaigns, industry nuance and regional variations.
- Create opportunities to leverage new media team for core strategy creation.
Experience you'll need:
- Demonstrated experience and proven success in a customer facing leadership roles
- Demonstrated aptitude in building dynamic campaigns and programs
- Understanding of marketing across multiple channels (digital, field, events, PR, sales) and experience driving a unified vision and alignment across channels
- Demonstrated aptitude at creating processes needed to maximize team effectiveness
- Ability to derive valuable insights from Data
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.