The Sr. Lifecycle Marketing Manager, Personalization, will be responsible for bringing strategy and technical skills together to build a relevant, timely, and personalized communications experience to Pluralsight prospects and customers. You will combine product data and marketing automation tools to enhance the buying journey and customer lifecycle. Your cross-functional work will drive pipeline and leads with prospects, and product adoption, engagement, renewals, and expansion with customers.
Who you're committed to being:
- Passionate about crafting a positive customer experience.
- A strategic problem solver who brings customer-centric perspectives and solutions.
- An expert in marketing technology and thinks of innovative ways to use it.
- You're driven by data and you know what to measure, when to measure, how to establish a baseline and how to show real improvement.
- A positive and collaborative person who is not deterred by obstacles.
- Motivated by results and eager to achieve success.
- Committed to consistently striving to live Pluralsight's values.
- Establish the centralized systems, tools and processes needed to nurture customers at scale and with personalized, cross-channel messages.
- Identify key customer data and attributes and make them accessible to marketing tools.
- Make customer communications more relevant, timely, and effective.
- Conduct tests to measure lift from improved customer messaging.
- Telling the story of personalization at Pluralsight, including sharing wins and takeaways with others.
- Co-creating and implementing the lifecycle marketing roadmap.
- Served as subject matter expert for B2B marketing operations or marketing automation and campaign design.
- Led a complex integration where multiple teams were involved such as implementing a CDP, CRM, or marketing automation system.
- Drove significant improvement in customer engagement and retention through personalization.
- Leading cross-functional efforts consistently, with the ability to prioritize work.
- Designed, carried out, and learned from tests and experiments on customer journeys.