Who We Are
Motive builds technology to improve the safety, productivity, and profitability of businesses that power the physical economy. The Motive Automated Operations Platform combines IoT hardware with AI-powered applications to automate vehicle and equipment tracking, driver safety, compliance, maintenance, spend management, and more. Motive serves more than 120,000 businesses, across a wide range of industries including trucking and logistics, construction, oil and gas, food and beverage, field service, agriculture, passenger transit, and delivery.
Motive is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company and a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront.
As a Senior Field Marketing Manager, you will be aligned with a sales team(s) to help create and execute targeted marketing campaigns to ensure revenue goals are met. Proven experience in various marketing techniques, including field, ABM and traditional marketing, is required.What You'll Do:
- Create and execute targeted regional marketing plans to bring together corporate programs and regional opportunities, including but not limited to field events, executive programs, tradeshows, industry associations and partner programs
- Build a strategic marketing plan that is aligned to target accounts and your territory that enables sales to have impactful conversations
- Provide support through sales tools, training and market expertise to the sales team to ensure their ability to consultatively sell our software solutions
- Build and maintain ongoing communications with the regional sales VPs and directors, field marketing peers and account executives
- Drive demand creation and lead generation activities to develop qualified sales leads and create brand awareness with in the regions
- Forecast, measure and analyze impact of your programs on sales cycles; report on the results and optimize your programs
- Assist sales in developing regional and campaign specific target lists through the CRM database
- Communicate with sales in order to gain buy-in, understanding and participation in marketing programs
- Lead field event planning and execution for Motive hosted events and campaigns as needed
- Lead co-marketing efforts with key partners to expand Motive’s reach within target accounts across multiple industries
- Manage the marketing budget for the region
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field is required; MBA is desired.
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience in high technology B2B enterprise software field marketing required; SaaS/on-demand software experience highly desired
- A minimum of 2+ years of field service experience required
- Knowledge of the B2B purchase process and how to identify opportunities to create demand and help accelerate opportunities.
- Proven experience of complex buying/selling processes involving multiple decision-makers for software and services purchases
- Experience working in marketing with proven success and high initiative in the creation and execution of effective demand generation marketing campaigns
- Familiarity with the technology sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption and accelerate growth.
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of Motive's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at Motive. Motive considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.