We're transforming the grocery industry
At Instacart, we invite the world to share love through food because we believe everyone should have access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. Where others see a simple need for grocery delivery, we see exciting complexity and endless opportunity to serve the varied needs of our community. We work to deliver an essential service that customers rely on to get their groceries and household goods, while also offering safe and flexible earnings opportunities to Instacart Personal Shoppers.
Instacart has become a lifeline for millions of people, and we’re building the team to help push our shopping cart forward. If you’re ready to do the best work of your life, come join our table.
Introducing Our Hybrid Working Model
As the future of work evolves, so do we. We have a hybrid model where our roles are open to in-office, flex, or remote work. Learn more about our flexible approach to where we work.
Our marketing team is highly analytical, moves fast and is focused on delivering quantifiable results. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the CRM programs across our Marketplace and Enterprise businesses. We’re looking for a talented Senior Marketing Manager to join us to work directly with leadership and key stakeholders across different teams, and will be making a big impact on overarching company goals. Join us!
ABOUT THE JOB
- Manage strategic marketing initiatives from end to end; strategy, calendaring, creative strategy, optimization, monitoring, reporting and analysis.
- Create and manage the ongoing roadmap and initiatives across all retailer-focused CRM programs
- Lead conceptualizing, creating and managing retention and engagement content initiatives via automated and personalized email marketing programs, push notifications, sms, and in-app messaging.
- Monitor complex journeys, triggers and automations with static and dynamic content
- Ensure campaigns (including tests, segmentation and complex personalization logic) are set up and deployed accurately.
- Develop a rigorous testing agenda across all campaigns; Ability to tie back improvements in tests to improvements in business results
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Co-Marketing, Business Development, Design, Product, Engineering, and Data Science to deliver compelling campaigns and customer journeys
- Hire, develop, and mentor a team of talented CRM Marketing Managers
- 4-6 years of experience managing full funnel marketing programs
- 2+ years building and managing teams
- Data-centric approach to analyze a marketing funnel; can identify and size different growth opportunities
- Experience leveraging a complex marketing automation/CRM system like ExactTarget, Braze or Responsys
- Deep knowledge in customer segmentation, list management, deliverability and CAN-SPAM laws
- Creative and empathetic thinker; you care deeply about our customers and can build precise targeting as well as delightful, on-brand experiences.
- Fluency in HTML/CSS to build and debug emails ahead of each send
- Passion for data-driven marketing and building programs that drive incremental results
- Team player and strong communicator
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- SQL is a plus
- Experience in the on-demand economy is a bonus
Accommodations & Accessibility
At Instacart, we strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need assistance submitting an application through our career site due to a disability, please submit an Accommodations Request Form and someone from our team will reach out soon to see how we may be able to assist.