Sr. Email Marketing Automation Specialist (Remote) at Lucid Software
As a Sr. Email Marketing Automation Specialist at Lucid Software, you will be responsible for driving awareness, education, and advocacy within our customer base. You will achieve this by creating excellent customer experiences, crafting high-quality transactional emails, and using data-driven insights to drive continual improvements. Relationship building, teamwork, communication, and planning & organization are key skills. As a member of the Customer Relationship Marketing team, you will work closely with the marketing, product, and engineering teams at Lucid to enable success for our customers, help build passionate brand advocates, ensure customer success, and drive incremental revenue. There is huge opportunity for growth in this role, and it’s perfect for a driven individual to learn email marketing in a fast-growing business and on a world-class team.
Lucid is a hybrid, remote-friendly workplace. We promote a healthy work-life balance by allowing employees to work remotely or from one of our offices in Utah or North Carolina.
Our mission is to help teams see and build the future. And we hold true to our core values of: (1) Innovation in everything we do; (2) Passion & excellence in every area; (3) Providing individual empowerment, initiative and ownership; and (4) Teamwork over ego.
- Drive our efforts to engage and retain customers through email marketing
- Develop and refine transactional emails to enable customers to be collaborate, communicate, and be successful
- Work with other marketing teams to help design, build, and trigger high-quality transactional emails
- Experience creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement
- Strong interpersonal skills, facilitating effective customer relationships and cross-functional teamwork
- Strong analytical skills applicable to determining marketing effectiveness and ROI of customer engagement efforts
- Bachelor’s degree related to business or marketing, and 1-2 years of email marketing related experience
- Technical knowledge of the latest marketing automation & CRM tools (Marketo experience is a plus)
- Experience in coding HTML/CSS and testing is a plus
- Experience with transactional emails is a plus