Sr. Director, Insights (Remote, US) at Ansira (Detroit, MI)
| Detroit, MI
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:01 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, July 5, 2022
In a world where it’s never been harder for brands to capture and keep customers, experience is everything. An independent, global marketing agency, Ansira believes designing relevant, persuasive experiences for all the right moments is the only way to strengthen relationships, cultivate brand loyalists, and assure profitable growth. That’s why Ansira arms brands and their sales partners with solutions to make those experiences possible: strategy, performance marketing, loyalty marketing, martech consulting and integration, channel partner marketing, and local marketing activation. For more information, visit Ansira.com or LinkedIn.
The Sr. Director is responsible for leveraging zero, first, second, and third-party data to understand business and customer trends and defining future roadmaps to optimize key traffic and sales-driving initiatives. Critical responsibilities include understanding and interpreting key customer response metrics that drive better decision-making in marketing and media both as a brand and at the local level, and driving enhanced ROI via optimizing current marketing and promotional strategies from an omnichannel perspective.
What you will do:
- Develops strategic plan and growth objectives for clients and works with team to develop and execute tactical studies (quantitative and qualitative) to provide learning to improve overall business programs, enhancing ROI.
- Understands complex business issues and provide analytical strategies/solutions to guide client understanding by simplifying and synthesizing complicated analysis into clear findings and recommendations.
- Identifies relevant solutions for clients utilizing cutting edge big data platforms, advanced analytical techniques that are highly efficient yet also provide customization to ensure each clients individual need is met.
- Oversees and publishes key reporting and metrics, including customer profiles, trends, and post mortem analysis of key marketing campaigns, both online and offline. Ensures high level of Quality Assurance of all communication with client and on behalf of client.
- Completes ad hoc analyses from start to finish, including defining business objectives, analysis approach, data mining and analysis and recommendation presentation.
- Prepares proposals for clients for research studies and proactively identifies opportunities for additional research and services to benefit the client.
- Helps prepare client for meetings/conferences of varying levels of granularity via summaries of learning points or actually representing client during meetings.
- Makes recommendations to constantly improve customer data including data collection methodologies, data hygiene strategies and tools, and data appending procedures.
- Works in tandem with a cross-functional team comprised of client partners, engagement partners and COE experts in data platforms, experience platforms, commerce and performance media to meet client needs.
- Key contact for hiring and training of insight team as well as providing technical training for employees of entire company. Help manage and prioritize learning calendar objectives.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Advertising or a related field; MBA a plus. Must know the fundamental of marketing and advertising.
- 10+ years experience in a related field.
- Key skills include an advanced understanding of core Microsoft products like Excel, an understanding of data warehousing with familiarity in MS SQL or a similar product, high proficiency in data visualization software like Tableau or PowerBI, familiarity with digital analytics tools like Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics, familiarity with optimization products like Adobe Target or Monetate, general-purpose tools and languages like Alteryx and Python are a plus. Familiarity with website tagging is a plus.
- 4+ years managing teams/leading a department.
- Attention to detail and high-level writing skills are a must
We are a culture of passionate, collaborative and respectful people. We are curious about finding the most strategic solutions, while being fearless in our pursuit of pushing the limits.
More Information on Ansira
Ansira operates in the Marketing Tech industry. The company is located in St. Louis, MO, Chicago, IL, Troy, MI, Atlanta, GA, Dallas, TX, Irvine, CA and Seattle, WA. Ansira was founded in 1919. It has 791 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 29 open jobs at Ansira, click here.
Read Full Job Description