Sr. Director of Growth Marketing at Xometry (Miami, FL)
| Miami, FL
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:48 p.m. (CST) on Monday, June 6, 2022
Xometry (NASDAQ: XMTR) powers the industries of today and tomorrow by connecting the people with big ideas to the manufacturers who can bring them to life. Xometry’s digital marketplace gives manufacturers the critical resources they need to grow their business while also making it easy for buyers at Fortune 1000 companies to tap into global manufacturing capacity.
Xometry is looking for a dynamic Sr. Director of Growth Marketing to identify opportunities with our customers by leveraging site and user data and executing product marketing programs. Key responsibilities include mining existing user data, suggesting new features and approaches, and taking new products and features to market.
The Sr. Director of Growth Marketing is a key user/customer advocate, focusing on the user’s needs and how we can better meet them. The role is highly collaborative, working daily with product management, sales, marketing, and other teams to figure out ways to implement and communicate new strategies to delight our customers.
Primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
● Analyzing user data and qualitative interviews to make product and feature recommendations
● Performing experiments and making data-based recommendations about new growth-oriented products or campaigns to launch.
● Along with product and software leaders, build plans for developing and marketing new features for the Xometry website as well as associated properties.
● Commercializing and marketing new products and new features that the software and product teams have launched.
● Business development work when necessary to drive new product/feature adoption with external partners and channels.
● 10+ years of product marketing or related experience (could include UI/UX, performance or brand marketing)
● Strong data analysis skills
● Experience building and working with a product marketing measurement stack (ex. VWO, Amplitude, Optimizely)
● Empathy for and a desire to learn from the customer
● Willingness to move fast, test, and learn
● Strong collaboration skills
● Demonstrated skills in stakeholder management and prioritization
● Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills, with a high attention to detail.
● Demonstrated ability to define/undertake work assignments with minimal supervision
● A willingness to think creatively, test frequently and learn from failures.
● BA/BS degree preferred but certainly not required!
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
More Information on Xometry
Xometry operates in the Artificial Intelligence industry. The company is located in Gaithersburg, MD, Bethesda, MD and Lexington, KY. Xometry was founded in 2013. It has 381 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 72 open jobs at Xometry, click here.
Read Full Job Description