Sr. Data Analyst, Marketing Operations at Cox Enterprises (Atlanta, GA)
There is an ongoing need to prioritize and assign the work as an integral part of the campaign planning function. The reporting provided by this role will ensure efficient use of vendor services and internal delivery capacity (Execution, Targeting, CommsTech, Technology, and Analytics). Additionally, there is a need to perform orchestration and targeting sizing that this role would be uniquely positioned to support, allowing the Targeting team to focus on campaign execution and quality assurance. This role will also optimize and update reports as business needs evolve.
Responsibilities & Essential Functions
- Data drives results: This role is critical to identify and bring forward workflow efficiencies and opportunities for improvements through operational data results and trends
- Partners with leaders and key stakeholders to research and design metrics that will effectively measure delivery capacity, efficiency, SLAs, quality, budget, and other key operational areas
- Identifies data sources required to produce operational metrics; develops database logic to extract required information for reporting
- Designs, implements, and automates dashboards and reports to facilitate data review and analysis
- Ongoing monitoring and reporting on team and vendor capacity, allowing prioritization and/or resource readiness
- Ongoing monitoring and reporting on cross communication efforts and orchestration effectiveness (Identifies areas of improvement for optimal customers experiences as they relate to communications they receive - orchestration tracking, optimization should result in lower comms deployments, but higher engagement)
- Maintains reporting on daily project execution, monitoring on time, delayed, and cancelled (with dispositioning reasons)
- Creates internal operational reports for team, tracking productivity instrumental in goal defining and setting
- Supports efforts to distill data and reporting data into meaningful and actionable insights
- Ensures data availability and proactively communicates with clients on data delays and issues; triage upstream systems and databases for issues and partners with technology teams to facilitate resolution
- BA/BS degree and 4 years of related experience, OR MS degree and 2 years of related experience, OR Ph.D and up to 1 years of related experience OR High school diploma/GED and 8 years of related experience
- Experience in database languages and business intelligence tools (Oracle SQL, Tableau, MicroStrategy, etc.); exposure to collaborative work management tools preferred (Workfront, Jira, etc.)
- Creative thinker offering innovative and out-of-the-box solutions to complex and ambiguous problems
- Ability to independently execute analysis process and deliver actionable insights to the organization
- Effective communication and presentation skills with the ability to successfully comprehend and communicate business insights and resulting implications to non-technical business partners and leaders
- Demonstrated ability to work with a sense of urgency
- Strong work ethic with the ability to adapt to situations, be flexible, resourceful, and nimble in terms of work planning, and the ability to think quickly on your feet
- Ability to foster and work in an inclusive environment
- Bachelor's degree in Business Analytics, Computer Science, Marketing, related discipline
- Experience in the telecommunications industry
USD 77,000.00 - 115,600.00 per year
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is the largest private telecom company in America, serving six million homes and businesses. That's a lot, but we also proudly serve our employees. Our benefits and our award-winning culture are just two of the things that make Cox a coveted place to work. If you're interested in bringing people closer through broadband, smart home tech and more, join Cox Communications today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses - which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications - is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page .
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.