Sr. Customer Lifecycle Marketing Campaign Manager at Pantheon Platform (Remote)
Pantheon’s WebOps Platform powers the open web, running sites in the cloud for customers including Stitch Fix, Okta, Home Depot, Pernod Ricard and The Barack Obama Foundation. Every day, thousands of developers and marketers create, iterate, and scale websites on the open web to reach billions of people globally. Pantheon’s SaaS model puts large and small web and digital teams in control of increasing the performance of their teams, websites, and marketing programs. Pantheon cloud native software includes governance, security and collaboration tools that make it easy to securely manage a single website or thousands of websites across multiple teams in one platform. The built-in ability to simultaneously create, test, deploy and run live sites with unrivaled hosting speed, scalability and uptime give marketing teams the agility to win in the dynamic world of digital marketing.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our organization.
Pantheon is searching for a senior individual contributor to join its growing Customer Lifecycle Marketing (CLM) team. The CLM team manages marketing programs that drive value and engagement during each phase of the customer journey, from driving conversion of leads to new customers, successfully onboarding new users, engaging and providing value and thought leadership as well as expansion within the base.
Reporting into the Director of Customer Lifecycle Management, the candidate will be responsible for driving the strategy and execution of nurturing our net new leads to become MQLs and eventually New Customers. This is a very important and highly visible role within the company that will directly contribute to the success of the Growth Marketing Team and Pantheon as a company. We are looking for someone that can work independently and cross functionally to drive best practices for communications that consistently deliver across our goals at the top of the funnel.
Cool Things You’ll Do
- Create the strategy and drive forward communication programs to convert leads into MQLs into new customers, driving a larger funnel into the sales team and online team for conversion
- Manage stand-alone communication plans to our prospects for quarterly product announcements, major events, new feature launches, etc.
- Work cross functionally with key stakeholders (sales, account management, customer success, operations, and analytics to name a few) to drive existing customer communications forward
- Dive into data/work with growth analytics manager to understand performance metrics and outcomes to constantly optimize and grow initiatives
- Utilize marketing best practices to help drive impactful marketing campaigns through a multi-channel approach
- Execute well-structured tests, and ensures that past learnings are leveraged to continuously optimize campaign performance
What you Bring to the Table
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing
- 5+ years experience in related roles, preferably experience with executing marketing campaigns that drive measurable results with Top of the Funnel/Conversion programs
- Deep understanding of Email Marketing, In-Product Marketing and Social marketing, with clear experience of best practices and A/B Testing methodologies
- Deep experience with Marketing & Growth metrics, able to construct a single view of a multifaceted funnel
- Ability to work independently and drive initiatives forward, while knowing when to ask for direction and/or help
- Experience with enterprise Marketing Automation platforms (Marketo), CRM, and in-product personalization tools (Pendo)
- Experience in software as a service (SaaS)
- A great collaborator and cross functional partner with ability to influence
- Self-starter who can manage multiple projects at the same time
- Outstanding flexibility, adaptability and sense of accountability
- Thrives in fast-paced organizations
- Analytical & strategic thinker with a healthy love of data
- Great time management skills and fanatical attention to detail
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and equity plan
- Flexible time off and sick days
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
- Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
- Extra benefits like a stipend for reading books and your workouts
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law. Pantheon complies with federal and local disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the interview process, please contact t[email protected]. Pursuant to local and federal regulations, Pantheon will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
After an offer is made and accepted, E-verify will be utilized to establish your identity and employment eligibility as required by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Visa Sponsorship is not available at this time.