Sr. Content Marketing Associate at Capable Health (Remote)
Who we are
Our vision is a world where every person is capable of achieving their health goals.Capable empowers healthcare innovators to provide affordable, personalized, quality care at scale.
We’ve developed an industry-first platform enabling providers to launch and scale their own HIPAA-compliant digital clinic 80% faster. From emerging leaders to established players, Capable transforms the speed at which health innovators engage with the lives under their care.
As of Spring 2022 have raised $6mm in seed funding, backed by healthcare leaders at M13, AlleyCorp, Able Partners, and more.
About the Role
We are looking for a versatile Marketer, a creative, data-driven marketer to help lead demand generation for our best-in-class healthcare infrastructure platform.
You’ll work on the end-to-end execution of marketing initiatives across content creation, customer research, and events and community building. You’ll collaborate closely with our sales and product teams to map our user journeys and cultivate a strong community and brand for our SMB customers. You will report directly to the Chief of Staff.
Everyone joining at this stage will wear multiple hats, work across the surface of the business, and will have equity in the business.
What you’ll do
- Plan and execute strategic content marketing campaigns to generate leads and revenue, including newsletters, marketing site, and blog.
- Write copy for campaigns, landing pages, events, social media, and press.
- Use customer insights and research into creating targeted customer personas, to continuously refine messaging, positioning, and identify new channels.
- Identify and organize digital and in-person touch points for community and brand building, such as events, online forums, and conferences.
- Brainstorm new and creative marketing experiments to optimize demand generation, continuously running minimal viable tests and A/B testing to improve performance.
- Analyze marketing data and user feedback (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies and ensure alignment with our company KPIs.
What you’ll need
- 3+ years of high-performance marketing experience in a fast-paced role. B2B SaaS and healthcare experience is preferred.
- Excellent grasp of the English language - ability write succinct, pithy, engaging (and sometimes humorous) copy about healthcare and technology.
- Professional skills working with GSuite and Microsoft Suite for creating customer-facing documents and presentations.
- Experience with design tools like Figma, Photoshop and Canva is nice-to-have.
- Excellent communication (written and oral), interpersonal, and organizational skills to work cross-functionally.
- Data-driven and detail-oriented, tracking and reporting towards growth goals and KPIs.
- You are execution-oriented and have a bias towards action.
Capable Health offers 100% paid health coverage for all full-time employees. You'll have access to virtual/telehealth services as well as discounts on fitness and other health & wellness offerings. We encourage employees to take time off at their discretion and allow for 30 days of all-inclusive PTO annually. Working hours are flexible to accommodate remote team members.
Capable Health is headquartered in NYC and is building a distributed, remote-friendly team with centers in NYC and Montréal.
How we hire
We are committed to building a diverse, inclusive and talented team, free from discrimination. This includes everyone: employees, contractors, and external partners alike. If you're excited about our mission but don't meet 100% of the qualifications above, we encourage you to apply.