Encamp is on a mission to create a world where good for business can equal good for the environment
Encamp exists because we believe environmental compliance is harder than it needs to be, and if we make it easier to comply with environmental regulations, companies will both be better stewards of the environment and achieve positive business outcomes with more efficient operations.
As a part of the Encamp team, you’ll get to tackle challenges of scale and complexity as we develop our product at a fast pace and look to create the future of environmental compliance. Encamp is a fully distributed company, committed to letting you work where you live, so you can live where you play. We value diversity and provide our team members opportunities for growth, and are dedicated to creating an environment where people can share their own backgrounds, experiences, and ideas to produce their best work.
This role is cross-posted with Sr. Demand Generation Manager.
Role Summary/Mission: Responsible for designing and executing multi-channel B2B campaigns to generate pipeline and drive revenue. Initiate an Account Based Marketing program with a heavy focus on outbound programs alongside sales. Develop and execute digital and ABM campaigns across marketing channels, including paid search, paid social advertising and content distribution, including managing relationships with external entities and agencies. Monitor and track performance in close collaboration with Operations. Drive communication of demand initiatives, roadmap, progress and performance to the broader Marketing and Sales team. This role reports directly to the VP of Marketing, with the opportunity to grow as Encamp Scales
The Sr. ABM Manager/Sr. Demand Generation Manager will:
- Establish and execute on the ABM and Acquisition program plan
- Create, implement and monitor best practices to maintain a highly efficient demand engine in our marketing organization
- Design best practices, procedures and improvements of current processes to ensure a successful and exceptional demand gen engine
- Drive Encamp’s demand generation strategies through digital and offline marketing
- Work with Marketing Operations to drive programs related to 6Sense (experience with other tools are fine too)
- Ability to attribute all digital channels to pipeline and revenue
- Drive innovative strategies for testing iterating and researching the best channels to inbound and outbound programs
- Strengthen collaboration and communications with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure that Encamp engages with target accounts across all chanels
- Adjust budget based on the current market climate
- 3-5 years of experience Experience driving programs ideally to the Enterprise
- 5-8+ years of overall experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in “always on” channels such as paid search, paid social, review sites, sponsored content, as well as audience building
- Worked with Marketing Operations to drive programs related to 6Sense (experience with other tools are fine too), Salesforce and an MAP too such as Marketo or Hubspot
- Experience creating and executing demand generation campaigns in the B2B industry
- Proven success collaborating and building trust within the sales org
- Ability to multi-task and assess impact of campaigns across numerous projects with a strong attention to detail
- Effective Communicator: Excellent verbal and written communication with internal and external stakeholders and negotiation skills to execute demand programs and collaborate with sales
- Problem Solver: Creative and innovative approach to the executing of demand programs and sales enablement strategies while possessing a "can do" attitude
- Multi-Tasker: Ability to manage numerous projects at varying levels of completeness with a strong attention to detail
- Flexibility: Receptive to changes to calendar and variance in workfload and environment throughout the yea
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment at the intersection of Environmental Compliance and SaaS (Software as a Solution).
- Competitive salary and benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) match, and unlimited PTO.
- A work-from-anywhere remote culture along with an annual Remote Work Stipend.
- Parental leave. Because we think it's important to spend time with your new family.
- A significant personal impact on the team and its ways of working because of our strong culture of ownership.
At Encamp, we believe we are better together — all of us, whatever our race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, or physical ability. We strive to create an environment that encourages and celebrates diverse voices, backgrounds, and experiences. A cornerstone of our culture is the ability for Encampers to bring their full, authentic selves to work every day. Encamp is also committed to unbiased hiring practices and achieving minority representation above community averages.
Ready to join us around the Encamp-fire?🏕️
If you’re passionate about teamwork, transparency, accountability, and an appetite for knowledge, we want to talk to you. Come join a team that celebrates technology, diversity, and wants to make a big difference in uncharted territory.
With our goal of equity in mind, we are transparent about the salary range that we’ve researched and budgeted against for this role in our invitation to you for an initial conversation. You can then decide if you'd like to proceed.
If you haven’t heard from us within 10 days of your application and/or you have any questions about your application, please reach out to [email protected]