Working for Ascension is more than just a job. It's a career where your talent and passion for delivering quality healthcare can make a difference for residents, team members, and the community.
Ascension is seeking a remote Specialist, Consumer Marketing Performance and Analytics to join the team.
What You Will Do
This Specialist, Consumer Marketing Performance and Analytics role researches and analyzes general and healthcare consumer data - including consumer behavior trends through research, patient and advertising campaign data as well as market and competitor landscape - producing actionable insights to inform the development of marketing, advertising and brand-building strategies that will drive business outcomes
The Specialist should be curious in nature and a creative thinker who is passionate about translating consumer research into impactful brand and content strategy that helps connect consumers to the care and healthcare services they need.
- Analyzes healthcare consumer research and data (qualitative and quantitative) from internal and external sources, creating strategic marketing recommendation summaries, reports and presentations
- Utilizes consumer insight tools and platforms - including Google search trends, social listening tools and other research and insights tools (e.g., Tableau, MRI - Simmons Insights, SEMrush) - as well as in-depth secondary research using news, academic and government websites in order to draw insights and deliver compelling and actionable learnings and recommendations across healthcare service lines from cardiology to primary care.
- Synthesizes cultural, attitudinal and behavioral trends that impact consumer healthcare decisions
- Works closely with marketing strategy, media, creative and analytics teams to optimize marketing performance and improve business outcomes
- Establishes and grows foundational knowledge base of the healthcare/health system category, consumer and care journey
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience preferred.
Complexity of Work:
- Solid familiarity with marketing and advertising industry as well as marketing research measurement techniques, practices, and theories
- Strong research and consumer persona or behavior analysis experience
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills - very detailed oriented, quality conscientiousness
- Possesses strong oral and written communication skills - excellent presenter and effective storyteller
- Skilled in nurturing relationships, working collaboratively, listening and adapting
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, dynamic work environment
- Must be able to work very effectively in a remote work environment
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, marketing and consumer research, marketing data analytics or related field required
- Minimum three to five years in the marketing and/or communications specialty area preferred
- Previous marketing, research and trend/data analysis experience preferred - familiarity with various consumer research tools and platforms is a plus
- Experience in healthcare industry (particularly health or hospital systems) or customer-centric company preferred
Why Join Our Team
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.