Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to inspire change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with encouraged and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to YouNo matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
We are looking for an experienced Solution Marketing Lead to join our team! This person will be responsible for the planning and delivery of solution focused content and marketing campaigns at Rightpoint. You will lead the strategic positioning and go-to-market execution for your solution areas. You will approach this role with a growth mindset – focused on continuous learning and experimentation to keep Rightpoint solutions relevant to our target audience.
What You’ll Do and the Impact You’ll Make:
- Work with solution strategy leaders to ensure you havea clear understanding of the solution, sub-offerings, competitive landscape and priorities that will inform and drive your marketing campaigns / activities.
- Develop the marketing strategy and associated integrated marketing plan to increase brand awareness and demand generation through the promotion of Rightpoint’s thought leadership and capabilities.
- Be the main point of contact for all solution level marketing activities and engagements.
- Collaborate with solution and sales leaders to identify marketing goals. You will also communicate monthly marketing impact reports for your solution areagoals.
- Work with internal stakeholders and other members of the marketing team to manage development, design and publishing of thought leadership content, research reportsand case studies.
- Define and manage Rightpoint participation in local, regional, and national industry and technology partner
- Identify strategic paid media opportunities for content campaigns.
- Liaise with other members of the marketing team to ensure solution area coverage across Rightpoint owned social media platforms.
- Interface with in-house design and external partners including writers to execute content deliverables.
- Manage the solution marketing budget to create the most impactful ROI.
What We’d Like to See:
- You have significant experience insolution or product marketing with an agency or technology company.
- You have experience managing PR and AR initiatives.
- You have amazing written and verbal communication skills, with experience developing differentiated messaging and content.
- You have experience building effective sales enablement content and working with internal sales teams to further qualify / develop leads.
- You candefine, create and execute integrated marketing campaigns.
- You are a self-starter with the ability towork cross-functionally.
- You are passionate about what you do and want to be part of a Marketing team who is too.
- You can handle multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible PTO – If you need a day off or an extended vacation, take the time!
- Hybrid work environment: Casual and open office or Remote…You choose!
- Great insurance coverage (Multiple Options) and flexible spending accounts
- 401K with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Community Volunteer Opportunities, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, and more
- Monthly WFH/cell phone stipend
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: We care about making Rightpoint a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization to bring about meaningful and measurable changes to representation, team member experience, and client engagement. Here's how:
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG): Our ERGs are created and run by team members who share a common community, identity, or allyship. Right now, our ERGs include Parents, Pride, POC, and Womxn. These groups play a vital role in contributing to Rightpoint’s inclusive environment where all are valued and empowered to succeed.
- Partnerships: Out-in-Tech, POINT Foundation, WomenHack, Girls Inc., and more!
- Mentorship Program
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.