Founded in 2001, Vivid Seats (NASDAQ: SEAT) is a leading online ticket marketplace committed to becoming the ultimate partner for connecting fans to the live events, artists, and teams they love. We believe in the power of experiences and are fiercely dedicated to building products that inspire human connections. Named as one of Built In Chicago’s top 10 places to work in 2021, we believe that our People are our greatest competitive advantage. To support our People, we have built a company culture that empowers our employees to embrace challenges, encourages unity through collaboration, and seeks to constantly evolve by leveraging data and inspiring innovation.
As a Social Media Support Associate, you will have the opportunity to engage with hundreds of customers over a shared passion for live events, serving as the primary point of contact for customer inquiries through social media channels. Ideal candidates are those who are energized when working to solve unique issues on a public platform, sharing their technical expertise, and handling multiple tasks effectively and efficiently. With empathy and professionalism, you will play a critical role in connecting our customer to the events that excite them. We pride ourselves in creating memorable experiences from the point of purchase until they enter the gates.
Shift: 8:00 AM CST to 4:30pm PM CST, with 1 weekend day (Tuesday-Saturday). 3 days in the office and 2 days at home.
Location: Coppell, TX
How your role contributes to the success of Vivid Seats:
- Utilize attention to detail and proactive measures to maintain a great customer experience through receiving and responding to inbound social media customer inquiries; gather and verify required information.
- Ensure we are connecting with our buyers over multiple platforms to provide the most accurate and helpful information.
- Develop and present solutions to customer concerns.
- Update internal order notes appropriately.
- Ensure proper security procedures are followed during all customer interactions.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of company processes and policies to ensure proper exchanging of information.
- Utilize empathy and professionalism in every interaction.
How your role expectations will progress as a Social Media Support Associate in the first 30, 90, and 180 days:
30 days in:
- Complete new hire orientation, gaining the resources you need to be successful.
- Learn how ticket marketplaces operate and how you’ll contribute to providing great experiences for our customers.
- Acclimate to team and company norms, business objectives, and Vivid Seats values.
- Understand the flow of buyer orders and processes.
- Become familiar with the systems utilized to reply to customer inquiries that are posted on our social media channels.
- Navigate and resolve non-complex customer inquiries.
- Contribute to our approaches, methods, or technologies to support overall business goals and drive team efficiencies.
- Maintain, harvest and aid internal and external relationships to achieve progress and advance objectives.
- Publicly reply to entry level customer social media inquiries.
- Manage day to day responsibilities with minimal guidance.
- Knowledgeable in industry terms, processes, and internal company policies.
- Apply methods to execute individual tasks that positively impacts the team.
- Play an active role in continued learnings to advance skill sets necessary for team goals.
- Expert in our social media practices where able to identify, report, and solution against trends.
- Competent on industry nuances and company processes.
- Manage complex customer inquiries posted on our social media channels.
What You’ll Bring:
- Knowledge and understanding of basic social media platforms.
Work experience in sales or customer service in retail or service-related industry.
- Computer proficiency, including ability to maintain 50+ WPM typing speed and to efficiently operate basic PC/web browser functionality.
- Excellent written communication skills with an aptitude for grammar and spelling accuracy.
- Capable of multitasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-reliant and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Research skills to troubleshoot customer issues.
- Willing to be flexible in work hours where needed.
- Genuine interest in live events, sports, entertainment, and social media.
- Flexibility to take on other tasks as directed by management.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values the critical importance of a diverse workforce and sense of belonging. Many of our roles have flexible requirements and we encourage you to apply regardless of whether you meet every qualification.
Vivid Seats provides competitive compensation; bonus incentives; FLEX PTO; mental health days; medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401K matching; monthly credits and discounts for attending live events; and snack allowances; and a variety of additional workplace perks.