GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, millions people visit goodrx.com to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save $30 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts that are accepted at more than 70,000 pharmacies in the U.S., as well as telehealth services including doctor visits and lab tests. Our services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, The New York Times, NBC News, AARP, and many others.
Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch - we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
We’re looking for a passionate, support advocate to manage day to day customer inquiries on public facing platforms. You’ll be working closely with the Social Media Operations, Brand, and Research team to ensure users are receiving attentive responses in a timely manner. The right candidate will be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of the importance of social media and GoodRx voice/brand. This role is based in Santa Monica and will report to the Social Media Manager.
- Manage daily app reviews received across multiple apps for various products
- Monitor and respond to reviews on all business review platforms (i.e. Sitejabber, Trust Pilot, Complaintsboard)
- Manage pharmacy-related social media escalations
- Handle the submission of mailing requests Monitor Instagram direct messages and support team with engagement
- Support third party team with Facebook & Twitter inquiry escalations
- Update template responses utilized as references by third parties as product updates occur
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 1 year of social media/community management or customer service
- Experience working with Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Experience with Sprinklr
- Highly organized, detail oriented and media-savvy
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $30 billion using GoodRx and million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.