Social Media Strategist
We define ourselves as a purposeful firm. Our clients expect us to make an impact and so we must show purpose in everything we do. That mission has served both our clients and our firm. We’ve had some years where our growth has been off the charts, like 3rd fastest growing in the country in 2022. It’s not always about fastest though. Sometimes it’s about being the best, like “One of the 30 Best Firms to Work for in North America. What is most important to us though is retention, and we know it’s tricky in the agency landscape. Some agencies are always hiring because they’re always replacing. We get it, after all, we lost two promising practitioners over the last 19 years. Of course, no firm is perfect. And we have no expectation that the next great addition to our team will be either because the only way to be the best is to stumble a little every now and then without losing your footing. So consider T/K because we have just enough practices to stumble your way to greatness -- Technology, Healthcare, Financial Services, Food & Beverage, Franchising, Government, Lifestyle, and Environment., plenty of exposure to the services we think are most relevant today -- public relations, growth marketing and creative studios. How sweet is that? So come for the culture, the experience, and the challenge. Come to live a little. Check us out at www.trevelinokeller.com.
Trevelino/Keller seeks an experienced and creative Social Media Strategist with 4-6 years of experience in a media, agency, or corporate environment to join our team. As a Social Media Strategist you will be responsible for developing and implementing clients’ social media strategies in order to increase their online presence and improve the teams marketing and sales efforts.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Asses, strategize, develop, implement and manage clients’ social media strategies
- Work with clients to define important social media KPIs, benchmark and measure success
- Manage, draft and oversee day-to-day social media content scheduling
- Measure and report on success on a weekly or monthly basis
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies and communicate updates with the entire agency
- Use social media marketing tools such as Sprout Social, Hootsuite, Hubspot, and more
- Work alongside creative designers to develop and implement visuals
- Responsiveness to business development opportunities that require turnkey, high-level social media recommendations.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of four years professional experience
- Adept at working on multiple assignments across multiple clients covering the firm’s seven practices.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, and other social media best practices
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interact with clients
Benefits and the Life-Long Perks
We feel really good about our package, including the money, a sweet performance bonus, all the healthcare coverage our provider provides [like 100%], no joke professional development programs and rewards, a good old-fashioned 401k program with a match, and a PTO (paid time off) package that starts at 18 days per year. Salary requirement is kind of important so don’t leave that blank.
Then there’s commission time. We call it X10. Just introduce us to a friend, college pal, distant cousin, or even a stranger that leads to business and you score 10 percent of the fees for one year. It’s a sweet deal.
We have a few perks along the way, but seriously, there's really too many to mention. Let’s just say there’s a lot of free stuff, some shopping, tasty beverages, excursions, and random acts of entertainment.
Lastly, our offices are in West Midtown in King Plow Arts Center. Easily the hippest [yes, we used that word] part of town. Who doesn’t want to work in a warehouse loft? It will feel like home, which by the way you can work from in our hybrid workplace model. Interested? I wouldn’t waste time. We hate to disappoint candidates.
The firm is located in West Midtown. Interested candidates should apply now and must include salary requirements.