Social Media Specialist at Qwick
Qwick is changing the way people work. We connect food & beverage Professionals who want on-demand work with the businesses that need them through a technology-driven, app-based staffing platform. Our unique matching algorithm pairs top-rated, high quality Professionals with shifts that match their skillset. If you're eager to make a difference in the gig economy, love what you do, and lead with empathy and transparency, we would like to hear from you!
Our cultural values are an important part of who we are and what we're building:
- Free to be us - We embrace diversity within mindsets, ideas, race, culture, background, and the things that make us uniquely us.
- Hustle responsibly - We work hard and we make time to rest and play in order to stay our best.
- Stand up for what's right - We don’t just do the right thing, but we hold others accountable to act with integrity as well.
- We are human - We act with compassion to take care of ourselves, our team, our families, our Business Partners, and our Professionals.
- Constantly curious - We seek knowledge from within and outside of Qwick and are continually learning through our successes and challenges.
- Never give up - We welcome change, celebrate failure, and always keep moving forward.
Always talking about the latest trends on social media? Love flexing your creativity to create content that grabs attention and drives action? We are seeking a detail-oriented, data-driven social media marketer to support the rapid growth of Qwick and level up our social media presence. This role is a great opportunity to own social media strategy in a thriving, startup atmosphere and work collaboratively as an important member of the Growth team. If this sounds like fun, keep reading!
Functions of the Role
- Manage the development and execution of all social media calendars by working cross-functionally to ensure key launches, messages, and upcoming events are incorporated.
- Ideate, create, and curate written, visual, and video content—including copywriting, designed digital assets, short-form video, and photography.
- Tailor messaging and content to different audiences and social platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn, Reddit, and YouTube.
- Strategize and execute paid and organic social media promotions.
- Establish streams of content from internal and external sources, identifying and managing external content creators including affiliate/influencer relations.
- Closely monitor social feeds and provide timely community management and engagement, escalating interactions that require insight from other teams.
- Seek out opportunities for deeper storytelling, audience engagement, and community-building.
- Work closely with the Content Marketing Manager to align social media efforts to greater content marketing strategy and brand positioning.
- Set quarterly social KPI’s and track performance, regularly sharing reports, key learnings, and suggestions for improvement with the team.
- Be the social expert at Qwick—stay up to date with new platform features, content trends, and proactively bring new ideas to the table.
- Create social media best practices to be shared with the team, informing the way we post about Qwick on social media. Host trainings to empower the team to capture more content in the field/speak about Qwick.
- Support the brand team with various growth-related initiatives.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 3-5 years of experience working on a marketing or growth team owning social media marketing efforts, preferably in an agency or start-up environment
- Proven track record of success managing and growing social media communities, bonus points if you’re experienced in B2B social media marketing!
- Intimate knowledge of social media platforms and new features
- Eye for design and experience in Adobe Illustrator, photography, and video creation
- Excellent communication skills with high attention to detail and strong emotional intelligence
- Demonstrates strategic thinking
- Self-starter with a positive, can-do attitude
- Eager to learn and thrive in a highly collaborative environment
- Flexible to evolving responsibilities in a fast-growing company
- Located in Phoenix preferred
Full-Time Employee Benefits Include:
- Competitive pay
- Four-day workweek
- Unlimited PTO
- Work from home flexibility + hybrid work environment
- Employee equity program
- 401K with 10% dollar-for-dollar match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Employee support resources
- Short and long-term disability benefits
Qwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.