About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series D company on a mission to create a future of solar energy for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Remote-First Companies To Work for in 2022” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history.
In this role, you will own our social media executions. You will be responsible for the development of a content calendar, some creation of copy, and activation of that content on social media platforms. You will also work cross-departmentally to support the organization in overall social media management, including chairing a governance board.
You will be assisted by a department with expertise in analytics and insights, demand generation, digital advertising, content development, and product positioning.
The core of this position is the development and ongoing management of a social media marketing system. From supporting Demand Gen campaigns, to assisting in PR/Comms promotional activities, through to assisting with asset management - this is an end-to-end position. Although this is not a community management role, there are some adjacent responsibilities.
We are a passionate and diverse team that aspires to be the best place for the best people and we’re looking for talented individuals to accelerate our exponential growth as we continue to scale. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you'll do:
- Create and own the social content calendar
- Develop and chair a social media governance board
- Develop and execute a social media strategy
- Assist PR, Comms, and Demand Generation teams with regards to social media integration into larger campaigns and objectives
- Determine our moderation guidelines, and establish processes by which we may appropriately engage with our community
What we value:
- Experience building organic social media strategies, particularly in a B2B environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to run with an idea, seeing it through to completion
- Experience bringing multiple stakeholders together, particularly across disciplines
- Curiosity, and a continuous desire to learn
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Read Full Job Description