Voted as one of the Best Places to Work 2018, 2019, 2020 in Orange County, and one of the fastest-growing tech companies!
SmartFinancial.com is a leading insurance technology company working on building tools to make insurance better, simpler, and more effective. We are looking for a social marketing black belt. We are NOT looking for someone who has managed social campaigns in the past, this person lives social media marketing! If your primary languages are Facebook, TicTok, Snapchat etc., and you have demonstrated success scaling profitable lead generation campaigns meeting KPI’s in the process, then you might be the next Social Marketing Manager to lead efforts on this high profile and critical marketing channel at SmartFinancial.
- Develop and manage successful/profitable social marketing campaigns targeting CPA goals.
- Uncover campaign scale and profit drivers
- Work with our analytics team to structure data to make optimizations against those drivers
- Manage communications between technical and creative teams.
- Analyze reporting, as well as partner insights, to recommend strategic improvements
- Demonstrated success launching and managing at-scale and profitable social platform lead generation campaigns
- Highly Analytical with ability to structure data and analytics to uncover critical insights, while also...
- Being able to manage and contribute to key creative aspects of social campaigns (ad copy, images, video design and production management)
- Deep hands on experience
- Familiarity with 3rd party CPC, CPL, and CPM platforms and networks a plus
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
What we offer:
- Base plus Commissions and Performance Bonuses
- 401k with Company Match
- Health Insurance
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Extensive Paid Product training
- Daily/Weekly cash giveaways
- Advancement opportunities - we promote within
- Free Snacks, Red Bull, and lots of Coffee
- Fun Office Atmosphere (Videogame Arcade machine, Ping pong table, darts, etc.)
What it's like to work at SmartFinancial:
- World-Class Training
- Be a Part of a Supportive and Dedicated Team
- Be able to Have Fun and Work Hard at the Same Time
- Work in a Dynamic, Energetic Environment
This position is for ambitious marketers who have the desire to advance their careers while contributing to the success of one of the fastest-growing companies in Southern California.