Social Media Manager
As Social Media Manager at Moveworks, you’ll create and implement a world-class social media strategy at one of the fastest-growing AI companies on the planet. Through deep empathy with our target audience, you will accelerate the growth of our following on LinkedIn and Twitter, while also establishing a significant presence across other platforms. Moveworks already provides instant support to millions of employees — freeing them up to focus on what matters. We need your expertise to share that story with the entire business world.
This role covers a broad scope of responsibility: writing all company social posts and comments, ideating and creating multimedia content alongside our Design team, managing our social media calendar via cross-functional collaboration, defining our brand voice on each platform, drafting template posts for our employees, customers, investors, and partners, reporting on performance, and more. You’ll work closely with the entire Marketing team, reporting to the Head of Content Marketing and Communications. Across the board, you’ll harness the power of social media to build a massive, global following.
Who we are:
Moveworks is revolutionizing how companies support their employees — with the first AI platform that makes getting help at work effortless. Using advanced conversational AI built for the enterprise, Moveworks gives employees exactly what they need, from IT support to HR help to policy information. Our platform allows customers like DocuSign, LinkedIn, Slack, Instacart, Broadcom, and Hearst to move forward on what matters.
Founded in 2016, Moveworks has raised $315 million in funding, at a valuation of $2.1 billion. We’ve been named to the Forbes AI 50 list for three consecutive years, while earning recognition as the Best Chatbot Solution at the 2021 AI Breakthrough Awards. Above all, we’ve built an AI company that puts people first, which is why Inc. called Moveworks one of the Best Workplaces of 2021.
What you’ll do:
- Create and implement a world-class social media strategy that builds a massive, global following for Moveworks.
- Lead our expansion to platforms beyond LinkedIn and Twitter — potentially including YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook — by leveraging multimedia content optimized for each format.
- Manage our social media calendar, ensuring a consistent presence across all channels.
- Draft and disseminate template social media posts for our employees, customers, investors, and partners to amplify announcements with on-brand messaging.
- Identify joint marketing opportunities by monitoring the social feeds of our customers, investors, and partners, in addition to actively monitoring for mentions of Moveworks
- Collaborate with thought leaders and industry experts to reach large new audiences.
- Conduct enablement sessions for colleagues across departments to share social media best practices.
- Participate in messaging and planning discussions for product launches; become knowledgeable about the nuances of our technology and platform.
- Develop a framework for analyzing the effectiveness of our social media strategy and operationalize reporting through data to demonstrate how well we meet expectations.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with our Demand Generation, Sales, Sales Development, Product Marketing, and Field Marketing teams to align our social media strategy with integrated go-to-market campaigns.
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years experience in digital / social marketing; experience in B2B marketing is a plus.
- A proven ability to engage with communities on social media through empathy and data-driven social listening; an incisive grasp of what information and messaging resonates with specific personas.
- Excellent storytelling and presentation skills, with a track record of distilling complicated concepts into compelling content.
- An expert user of LinkedIn and Twitter — our primary social platforms today — and a deep, evolving understanding of other platforms, including advanced / paid features.
- A pulse on the latest social trends and innovations to drive consistent engagement.
- A proven ability to gain followers and build a positive reputation for corporate account(s).
- Experience collaborating with thought leaders and external partners on social media.
- A passion for using data to inform strategic decisions, including performance tracking and behavioral analytics.
- Capable of leading and prioritizing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Insatiable curiosity, a strong work ethic, and a growth mindset.