Wix Marketing. We get millions of people excited about Wix every single day. We're passionate professionals who create some of the world's biggest marketing campaigns, grow our vibrant social media channels, and launch innovative Wix products. With our international TV, radio, and online ads, we let the world know what Wix is all about.
We're looking for a passionate Social Media Manager to join us.
A TikTok pro who's experienced in creating engaging content on the platform. Know your way around additional social platforms? Even better!
You're a creative storyteller and you're highly proficient in writing, reading, and speaking English. You're able to move people to action and engage with them in social conversation and you're familiar with online business owners and web professional audiences.
You thrive on being a team player who's committed, success-driven, and has a strong sense of ownership.
As a TikTok Manager, you will:
- Write, plan and execute Wix's TikTok content calendar based on the brand's marketing efforts and content pillars with an engagement, community-driven, and eComm centered strategy
- Create and publish daily content to communicate with our audience and educate on our brand and products
- Initiate social-driven campaigns and support larger marketing campaigns across our various social channels
- Manage, monitor and interact with users and reach out to community influencers
- Use tracking tools to analyze and optimize performance and report on metrics
- Conduct in-depth competitor research and keep your finger on the latest Internet shifts - make proactive recommendations based on trends and insights
The U.S. Wix team is working from home during COVID-19. At this time, we are seeking New York-based candidates who are able and willing to work onsite once we return to the office.
Please include links to your social channels in your submission.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.