Social Media Engagement - Spanish/Italian - Tourism Project at ModSquad (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:48 p.m. (CST) on Monday, March 28, 2022
ModSquad has partnered with multiple top tier brands/clients across the globe and we need the best of the best in Social Media Engagement!
Do you have a Social Media Engagement background?
Do you enjoy work-from-home and flexible schedules?
ModSquad is seeking Mod Contractors to join our network!
If you want the chance to work gigs on the coolest of client projects...then ModSquad is the place for you!! Our clients are strictly Top Tier whose product offerings and services are hip, contemporary, and very current. You will instantly know who they are and very likely use them yourselves. Their customers expect the best service and support and that's where we come in.
Our Mods bring super skills, a positive attitude, and a great vibe to project work everyday. Mods assist and guide customers to the right answers, solve concerns and are the GPS for customers to understand and optimize the best use of a client's product or services. Project gigs available now and more are on the horizon.
Do you have a passion for Travel? Keep Reading!
In this project, you would be marketing the island of Ireland as an attractive holiday destination for people across the world through a world-class marketing program via multiple platforms. You will inform, engage and inspire potential visitors to the island of Ireland through e-mail, community, and social.
Monday to Sunday (approximately 5-10 hours per week with availability to provide coverage during special client events with flexibility to cover colleague holidays).
Shifts operate between 1 am - 1 pm PST (or around 10 am - 10 pm CET)
To be discussed in the interview phase
5 hours per week
90 days (as needed)
March 28, 2022
What We Are Looking For:
- Geographical knowledge of Ireland and places of interest on the island
- Travel experience
- Excellent writing skills (grammar, spelling, punctuation) in English
- Ability to communicate tone in a creative manner on social media
- An empathetic approach to handling sensitive situations with care
- Experience of working on social media projects including Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram - including pro-active engagement
- Experience with social media tools such as Conversocial (would be a bonus!)
- Community and forum experience on past/current Projects
- The ability to research to sources relevant answers to questions in a timely manner
- Flexible availability and willingness to pick up extra shifts at short notice is a plus!
- Experience exploring the island of Ireland is a plus!
- Dedicated laptop or desktop computer with Windows 10 or above
- Willingness to install MSQ security software and 2FA app on the phone
What’s In It For You:
- The potential to work with some of the coolest clients around the world like the NFL, Vimeo, and Topps!
- Flexible self-scheduling
- Access to ‘Hot Gigs’ postings exclusive to the Mod Network
- Work from home
- Competitive hourly rate - Discussed during your first interview
- Paid orientation
***PRO TIP***: Take your time and make sure you do a thorough job in completing your application. Your responses should be grammatically correct and comprehensive. This will greatly increase the probability of scoring an interview!
Please note: A Chromebook is not sufficient for ModSquad projects.
Who is ModSquad?
ModSquad is a global provider of managed digital engagement services. Our 10,000+ Mods chat with customers, moderate web content, manage communities, and buzz in social media for many of the world’s coolest brands, including the NFL, Zendesk, and Topps, to name a few. We bring companies closer to their customers than ever before. From global enterprises to international agencies to hip new startups, our clients have reaped the benefits of putting ModSquad's expertise to work. With experienced Mods available in 50+ languages in 70+ countries, we’re your squad for the digital world.
ModSquad is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.
***Pay rates vary by client and are not negotiable. Rates will be disclosed during the interview process
#workfromhome #freelance #remote #modsquad #wearethemods #customersupport #emailsupport
More Information on ModSquad
ModSquad operates in the Other industry. The company is located in Sacramento, CA and Brooklyn, NY. ModSquad was founded in 2007. It has 813 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 73 open jobs at ModSquad, click here.
Read Full Job Description