Social Media Coordinator, VSiN at DraftKings (Las Vegas, NV)
At DraftKings, we're inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space and are propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Be the strategy behind the game.
As a Social Media Coordinator, you will increase our social media content and marketing presence across all channels through development and execution of strategy and tasks needed to successfully achieve social media goals. The ideal candidate will have strong social media, writing, and marketing experience and knowledge of the sports betting world.
Sound good to you? Join us.
What you'll do as a Social Media Coordinator:
- Manage the planning, execution and optimization of social media content and marketing programs.
- Create best practices for social media creating and posting on each platform.
- Create and deliver promotions, partner offers/advertising and content marketing campaigns across all social media platforms.
- Maintain an updated knowledge of the VSiN products, services and social media policies.
- Assist in compiling daily, monthly, quarterly and annual key social media KPI reporting.
- Monitor trending topics on social media and create relevant written content.
- Provide superior customer service to potential customers and current subscribers handling any social media queries and complaints in a timely manner.
- Perform other ongoing social media related duties as required.
What you'll bring:
- Friendly and welcoming manner with customers and other members of the VSiN team.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and simple manner to customers and employees.
- Strong command of written and verbal English, including sports betting vernacular.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Familiarity with social media platforms and content management (CMS) software programs.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Workspace.
- Experience in a sports media or real-time news environment preferred.
- Knowledge of sports betting and the sports betting industry a plus.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what's next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We're a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what's next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $52,000.00 - $78,000.00, plus bonus, equity, and benefits as applicable. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range and how that was determined during the hiring process.