Social Media & Community Manager at Duda, Inc. (Colorado, CO)
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF
Duda is looking for a Social Media & Community Manager to join our fast-growing marketing team! You will own organic social media programs and be responsible for setting goals and strategies, creating content, executing campaigns, monitoring social mentions, engaging on social channels, and reporting on outcomes. In addition, you will partner with external influencers, experts, and industry leaders to act as a public advocate of Duda. You will work closely with Duda experts and community members to create meaningful connections and collaborate towards solutions.
You will also own and manage all aspects of our Community Program. You will be responsible for moderating and creating content, keeping topics and discussions organized and relevant, engaging with our community members, and maintaining a positive and engaging atmosphere within the community. Our community members are a fantastic sounding board for us and you will leverage their knowledge for product feedback, ideation and general feedback. The goal is to create a vibrant, engaged community that provides mutual support, inspiration, and insight to and between global web professionals.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Create and manage social media strategies across all platforms – LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok and more – for Duda’s professional website builder platform. Stay on top of the rapidly evolving social media landscape, as well as efforts of key competitors.
- Lead Duda’s Community Platform and act as the voice of the community via daily moderation and engagement within Duda forums
- Monitor posts and escalate member feedback and conversations that require further support
- Coordinate social media activities with the Duda promotion calendar and the priorities of the wider marketing team, while also working as needed with the sales and product management teams.
- Continuously deliver actionable analysis of social media results, along with weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting that gives clear and concise summaries of effort and tracking of outcomes against OKRs (Objectives and Key Results).
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 5+ years of experience in managing and executing social media programs with successful outcomes for a B2B technology brand; SaaS industry experience preferred
- Deep understanding of digital marketing strategies for marketers or agencies including SEO, SEM
- Experience building relationships with community influencers, comfortable pitching new ideas and keeping an eye out for partnerships that create value for everyone
- Empathy for web designers, web developers, and small business owners
- Highly motivated and capable of working independently on complex projects
- A deep creative streak that expresses itself in both strategic thinking and content development
- Strong writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Deep technical understanding of social media platforms and tools
- Duda is not a startup. Our product is best-in-class and adding new features continually. Our leadership team is passionate about providing the best employee experience
- Competitive compensation, ongoing recognition, and an opportunity to develop new skills and fast-track your career
- Unlimited PTO/vacation, top-tier health benefits, 401(k), dog-friendly offices, and in-office provided lunches
When we find the right person, we try to put our best foot forward with an offer that excites you. We consider the skills and experience you bring, what similar jobs pay in the Denver area and make sure there’s equal pay for equal work among those you’ll be working with. When meeting the requirements, the minimum of what you can expect for this position is $100,000. The actual offer will vary depending on the candidate's skills and competencies.
Please note: Our employees value the connection, collaboration, and creativity sparked by working together in person. We also recognize and appreciate the freedom, flexibility, and focused work that comes with remote flexibility. This is why we believe that a hybrid schedule is a perfect balance of both. Our Louisville office will be returning to a hybrid work schedule (3 days in the office, two days remote) starting April 5th, 2022.