Social Media Brand Manager at Circle (Remote)
Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 47 billion in circulation and supported over $1.6 trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Circle’s SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising and capital formation to startups and growth companies. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
Circle is looking for a social media professional to support our social media content and community development. You will collaborate with internal and external partners to execute communications that support the growth of social media communities and bring in interested users with education and entertaining content.
What you'll work on:
- Create multiple content calendars that will be used for community communications and marketing initiatives, including digital advertising campaigns.
- Provide well-written and relevant content that supports our PR, Comms and Revenue teams.
- Expand on content pieces including blogs, webinars, case studies, podcasts, and infographics that translate to sales and brand promotion.
- Manage Circle and USDC social communities and engagement process across all channels, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, and Discord.
- Staying up-to-date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Collaborate with the creative team to create visual content.
- Leverage relevant content from industry organizations and subject matter experts; Keeping the connections with industry professionals and influencers to create a strong network.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- 2-3 years of corporate B2B/B2B2C Social Media and Editorial Calendar development.
- Ability to Support Social Employee Advocacy Content and Platform.
- Community management of a highly technical audience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- Proven project management expertise to meet the challenge of multitasking and meeting deadlines.
- Exceptional writing skills, with a passion for storytelling and an understanding of messaging to achieve results.
- Skills in creating social media strategies, content, and relevant performance metrics.
- Basic understanding of SEO principles and strategy.
- Working knowledge of CMSs - ideally HubSpot.
- A basic understanding of crypto assets and blockchain technology is a plus with a strong desire to learn more. You are passionate about bringing this technology to the mainstream.
- Additional PMI/Agile/Scrum certifications are a plus.
- Experience/familiarity with Slack, Apple MacOS and GSuite.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.#LI-Remote