Social Media and Community Manager at Glu Mobile (acquired by Electronic Arts in April 2021) (San Francisco, CA)
| San Francisco, CA
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:35 a.m. (CST) on Sunday, March 13, 2022
Reporting into the Manager, Product Marketing within the Crowdstar/Glu Mobile studio within EA, our Social Media & Community Manager will play the important role of developing and executing social and community strategies across multiple channels to further engage our existing users and drive new users to download our mobile games. This is a highly visible, strategic role where you'll be making a key impact on the business.
- Work with the studio marketing team to define the social voice of our runaway mobile hit, Covet Fashion.
- Develop and implement social media and community strategies and best practices across various social media channels (i.e. Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, Youtube, etc).
- Grow followers and audience engagement by delivering fully integrated social programs across channels. Manage social media campaign execution and scheduling including day-to-day content sourcing and creation as well as post-campaign analysis.
- Constantly test, optimize and analyze campaigns and projects based on key KPIs of retention and installs. Allocate time and resources appropriately.
- Understand how mature female mobile app users (25 - 55 years old) behave and how to market effectively to them.
- Constantly follow social media trends and able to leverage those trends by creating engaging & authentic content
- Communicate directly with users via social media channels including directing and responding to questions, engaging in conversation, connecting with key influencers, and being the voice of Crowdstar.
- Manage strategic VIP ambassador program, including working with our user research team to launch beta test and provide prioritized feedback to the broader team.
- Partner with Crowdstar's Customer Support team on social media strategy and messaging to users. Influence how we are handling Customer Support user inquiries.
- Ability to use social media intelligence to correctly interpret, document, and report out what the community thinks. This includes both positive/negative sentiment, as well as topic analysis and breakdowns across the entire digital ecosystem, not just the vocal minority.
- 3-5 years of managing social media (Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, blogs, etc.) and community platforms.
- Experience working in mobile gaming and/or lifestyle apps, with a solid understanding of engaging an audience through a mobile platform.
- Strong understanding of audience expansion through organic & sponsored content
- Strong ability to write clear, engaging and cohesive messaging with a mature female target audience in mind.
- Analytical skills to measure and understand how social campaigns deliver impact to broader company business and marketing objectives.
- Ability to work individually and with cross-functional teams to develop campaigns and drive results.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Ability to engage and motivate an online community.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Great eye for high-quality impactful content.
- Understanding of best practice social, digital, content and channel marketing
- Familiarity with the fashion and lifestyle space including brands, influencers and trends or experience managing fashion or home decor social media accounts a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
Read Full Job Description