Who We Are
Verkada is the leader in integrated cloud-managed enterprise building security. Verkada combines our cloud-managed software platform with hardware powered by edge-based processing to provide customers with a real-time view into every part of their organization. Designed with simplicity in mind, Verkada’s video security cameras, access control and environmental sensors natively integrate with our platform and are virtually effortless to install, maintain, and manage across hundreds of sites. Verkada protects more than 6,000 organizations, including more than 30+ of the Fortune 500.
As the Social Media and Communications Manager you will report to the Director of Content. You will own all aspects of Verkada’s social presence and communication across platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and more. This position will play an integral role in shaping Verkada’s value proposition and reputation as we quickly scale.
- Curate content to be used by the marketing, sales, recruiting, and other orgs across Verkada’s social channels (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, etc.)
- Ensure all external facing content is aligned with Verkada’s vision and core values
- Support customer marketing through case study interviews and content creation
- 2 or more years of corporate communication in house or at a PR firm
- The ability to provide work samples
- Proven experience in crafting sensitive messaging and proactive planning for potential outcomes or responses
- Experience owning communication across social channels and implementing success metrics
- B2B experience is a plus
- Security & Physical Security Industry experience is a plus
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to be a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is support for members and allies of our internal communities like Women at Verkada, Pride at Verkada, Multicultural at Verkada and Parents at Verkada.
Read Full Job Description