Snr. Marketing Automation Manager (Remote) (Position located in Utrecht, Netherlands) at KnowBe4
KnowBe4, the provider of the world's largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform, is used by tens of thousands of organizations around the globe. KnowBe4 enables organizations to manage the ongoing problem of social engineering by helping them train employees to make smarter security decisions, every day.
Fortune has ranked us as a best place to work for women, for millennials, and in technology for four years in a row! We have been certified as a "Great Place To Work" in 8 countries, plus we've earned numerous other prestigious awards, including Glassdoor's Best Places To Work.
Our team values radical transparency, extreme ownership, and continuous professional development in a welcoming workplace that encourages all employees to be themselves. Whether working remotely or in-person, we strive to make every day fun and engaging; from team lunches to trivia competitions to private parties at theme parks, there is always something exciting happening at KnowBe4.
The Snr. Marketing Automation Manager will be an integral part of the Marketing Operations team, leveraging strong B2B automation experience to improve marketing efficiency and effectiveness. The ideal candidate will help define and implement the marketing automation roadmap, using automation to improve current marketing practices, introduce, and manage best practices and support global scaling.
- Help define and implement the marketing automation roadmap at KnowBe4
- Challenge the status quo and identify and implement automation opportunities to reduce manual effort/processes and increase operating speed
- Leverage automation to improve current marketing practices, introduce and manage best practices and support global scaling
- Design automated, data driven journeys across multiple channels throughout the customer lifecycle
- Project management of the marketing automation development lifecycle
- Design and implement optimisation strategies using marketing automation
- Analyse marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for automation optimization
- Develop a strong relationship with our internal teams (inside and outside of marketing) to execute your vision for automation
- Work closely with the international marketing team to support their marketing automation efforts
- May have to fill in for other team members if there is a vacancy
- Other duties as assigned
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in B2B marketing automation/operations roles
- In-depth knowledge of marketing automation platforms
- Experience designing, implementing and coordinating global marketing automation campaigns
- Extensive knowledge of marketing reporting analysis and proven optimisation skills
- Possess a “figure it out” mindset and proven problem solver
- Excellent project manager
- Experience working with global teams and time zones
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
- Proactive, progressive and analytical mindset
- Technically capable but with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience using project management software
- Highly proficient with CRM tools; Salesforce preferred
- A people person who values and loves to build great relationships with stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Proficiency with a CRM, such as Salesforce
- Proficiency with a MAP, such as Hubspot, Marketo or Eloqua
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in designing and implementing automated marketing journeys using a MAP
- Excellent project manager with the ability to manage multiple projects, across multiple time zones at the same time, in a fast-paced environment
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes
Our Fantastic Benefits
We offer company-wide monthly bonuses, employee referral bonuses, an employee stock purchase program, 401k matching (US), fully paid medical insurance (US), open/generous paid time off (length varies by country), parental leave (length varies by country), adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement, certification completion bonuses, gym benefits, and a relaxed dress code - all in a modern, high-tech, and fun work environment. For more details about our benefits, visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/benefits.
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.