SEO Manager at BVA (Remote)
We are excited to announce that Zehner and BVA have been acquired by The Stable. Learn more at: https://bit.ly/3s6QFeo and stay tuned for more info as we work to fully integrate our teams and our offerings.
The Stable is a place where individuals with different backgrounds, perspectives, and preferences are welcomed and appreciated. We support a diverse client base and want to build a company reflective of that. That’s why at The Stable, we do our best to make sure everyone feels like they belong.
We’re working to strengthen our inclusive culture by providing flexible work schedules for those who need it, paid parental leave to support our working parents, and offer unlimited PTO to allow staff to take the holidays and breaks that are important to them.
We’re excited to further our commitment in 2022 by using our platform to provide pro bono support to minority owned businesses via workshops, 1:1 coaching sessions, and project support.
The Stable is an equal opportunity employer who recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
As the SEO Manager you’ll develop The Stable's clients’ on and off-page SEO strategies, ensuring that client management tasks are being followed, best practices are being implemented, and client goals are being met and exceeded. The SEO Manager will also work closely with our Storefront team, to ensure newly launched or migrated sites are done so with SEO best practices in mind, and with the Media team to understand and inform strategies across The Stable's client portfolio. This role reports directly to the Associate Director, SEO.
What you’ll do…
- Drive and execute projects such as site audits, migrations and other SEO specific initiatives
- Manage multiple client accounts seamlessly with tight timelines
- Leverage your understanding of how SEO impacts overall client media mix and directly/indirectly influence top-level business objectives of clients
- Stay up-to-speed on SEO offerings and implications to clients (policies, insights, restrictions) and be a voice within the agency to our account teams
- Conduct data analysis of SEO performance metrics to develop optimization approach to improve performance while providing insights and recommendations as appropriate
- Develop and execute content strategy and keyword/traffic growth based off numerous data sets and client business goals
- Implement link acquisition strategy through various outreach techniques
- Integrate with development and design teams to provide quality UX and technical SEO efforts (coding, speed, etc.)
- Optimize citation websites like Google My Business, Yelp and other third-party listings
- Produce quantitative and qualitative reporting based off important organic KPIs
- Identify new SEO growth opportunities through technical audits, data/traffic analysis and competitive research
What you’ll need…
- 3+ years of work experience in SEO
- Experience working in an agency required
- In-depth understanding of digital media fundamentals and language
- Deep understanding and experience with Google Analytics, Search Console, Screaming Frog, SEM Rush, Ahrefs, Jet Octopus, and other relevant tools
- Ability to conceptualize and execute a robust link-building strategy
- Proven success in utilizing analytics to provide strategic recommendations and drive concrete action
- Ability to articulate SEO ideas, strategies, and tactics to various audiences and cross functional partners
Who we are…
- The Stable is a commerce agency that connects brands and consumers across all channels. Leveraging a full suite of omnichannel capabilities, we drive revenue and efficiency for brands through both retail and direct-to-consumer (DTC) channels. Backed by data, fueled by insights, and brought to life through world-class sales and operations, creative, digital, and patented technology, we build and execute strategies that acquire customers, create immersive experiences, and scale brands. For more information visit thestable.com
About our DTC team…
- We are innovative, data driven eCommerce experts with a best-in-class technology, creative, design, marketing and Amazon services capabilities
- Our clients are some of the fastest growing and most well regarding digital first retail brands in the US
- We’re one of the six pioneer Shopify Plus agency partners and currently work with a variety of technology partners across ecommerce and digital advertising
***Please note, The Stable is unable to sponsor employment visas at this time***