As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don't just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
The SEO Manager is responsible for informing and executing the strategy for growing, engaging, and retaining the digital audience for ActiveCampaign partner. This role will also work in close collaboration with the Marketing and Data departments, to support new customer growth and conversion initiatives.
This individual will be responsible for organic search efforts to drive traffic, reach and acquire new users, and improve discoverability and engagement across our ecosystem partners globally. Strong familiarity with in-bound organic traffic driving tactics from content creation/deployment perspective.
What your day could consist of:
- Own the SEO practice and organic search channels for ecosystem partners globally
- Envision, execute, and evaluate various strategies to grow or create audiences across multiple platforms, with a focus audience development and revenue growth
- Optimize the digital content experience, from SEO improvements and technical platform optimizations to content creation strategy and off-page link optimizations
- Perform regular audits to discover any new opportunities to improve performance
- Partner with editors and journalists to identify and create new content
- Collaborate closely with the partner and affiliate teams to ensure alignment on key focus areas
- Engage with the technical teams to identify and address technical issues that could be affecting the SEO experience or the ability for our sites to rank well
- Edify the content strategy with an SEO data-driven approach to filling content gaps, addressing optimization issues and producing content that addresses the user's search needs effectively.
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of best practices across search engine optimization
What is needed:
- 6+ years of SEO or relevant experience
- Project management experience
- Effective communications skills collaborating with creatives and well as technical teams
- Strong ability to ideate and execute on strategic initiatives
- Excellent written and speaking communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively to executives and non-executives alike is essential. Prior public speaking experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong understanding of and passion for the digital landscape and SEO
- Proficiency in analytics platforms, such as Google Analytics
- A data-driven mindset with experience in A/B and multivariate testing
- Expertise in SaaS platforms
- Solid skill set in managing projects in Asana, Jira or other project management tools
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here , but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees' ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.