At Edmunds we’re driven to make car buying easier. Ever since we began publishing printed car guides in the 60’s, the company has been in the business of trust, innovating ways to empower and support car shoppers. When Edmunds launched the car industry’s first Internet site in 1994, we established a leadership position online and have never looked back. Now, as one of the most trusted review sites on the Internet, millions of visitors use our research, shopping and buying tools every month to make an easy and informed decision on their next car. For consumers, we bring peace of mind. For dealers, we make tools to help them solve their problems and sell more cars. How do we do it, you ask? The key ingredients are our enthusiastic employees, progressive company culture and cutting-edge technology. Want to join the team? Read on to find out how!
What You’re Applying For:
This is a high impact role reporting to the Director of SEO. Edmunds is investing heavily in SEO efforts and securing engineering, product and analytics talent to build a strong cross-functional SEO team that will service many divisions in the company. This person will be managing the SEO initiatives with the engineering team and will advise product, engineering and analytics teams on KPIs, best practices and industry news.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with the Director of SEO to test, plan and successfully execute on ROI positive SEO initiatives.
- Establish and maintain project management processes with SEO Engineering team to manage multiple SEO projects at one time.
- Set up a process to continuously educate and collaborate with design, editorial, product and technical teams to implement SEO best practices during site redesigns, product enhancements and new site features
- Research emerging applications to advance the current SEO efforts
- Lead and prioritize site architecture, content and linking projects
- Stay on top of current search engine news, trends, SEO best practices, and emerging items of interest and sharing these with the rest of the team
- Will require juggling multiple projects at once
- Will require technical and marketing/product expertise
- Will require time-management skills and ability to understand what projects are important to the business and what projects to de-prioritize.
What You Need:
- 3-5 years’ experience SEO across all major search engines with a proven ability to establish key performance indicators to measure success vs. key objectives
- Understanding of strategic marketing, business and financial principles and how they relate to SEO
- Experience with keyword search, ranking and analysis tools
- Strong analytics background and working knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
Flexible time off
13 Paid Holidays
Comprehensive Health Benefits (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
Flexible Spending Accounts (Employees) and Health Savings Accounts (Employee and Employer Contributions)
401K Plan with Company Matching at 50%, up to 6% of employee eligible contribution and vesting after 1 year
Up to 4 months Paid Parental Leave
HeartCash matches employee donations to the causes that are important to them
2 Days of Paid Time Off for time to dedicate to social impact causes
FitCash covers a portion of gym or fitness activity fees
Well being sessions and events such as yoga, meditation and walking challenges
On-going career development sessions and an annual learning event
Plus a coffee bar, frozen yogurt and more!
Working @ Edmunds.com:
Employees think it’s a pretty great place to work and some pretty impressive publications think it is too: we have been recognized as one of the best places to work by the Fortune Magazine and Great Places to Work, LA Business Journal (for the last 6 years!), Computerworld, Built in LA and Inc. Magazine. We've also been identified as one of the best workplaces specifically in Technology and also for Diversity and Asian Americans. If you’re interested in learning more and joining our mission, we’d love to hear from you!
Edmunds will consider for employment qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws.