Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020. For more information, visit rightpoint.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
This is a contract role, scheduled about 12 weeks with some part-time hours, aiming for 20 hours per week.
Ideal candidates will be available for client calls, during business hours.
The SEO lead will provide work to ensure SEO best practices within our website design, content creation and development projects. In addition, the SEO lead would provide any necessary and relevant SEO considerations in all parts of the experience planning and creation. The SEO lead will help with technical audits and recommendations, ad-hoc reporting, and counseling content teams to integrate SEO strategic guidance.
The SEO lead will work closely with web developers and architects, account managers, project managers, analytics leads and UX / content designers.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
What You’ll Be Doing And The Impact You’ll Make:
- Technical SEO audits to identify action items to enhance technical SEO performance, components and functionality
- Traffic, rank and conversion drop analysis on an ad-hoc basis
- Page speed audits and recommendations with detailed counsel to web developers and IT team
- Content audits to identify top performing content, opportunities, competitor strategies, white space for improvements and gaps in the customer journey
- Backlink analysis, competitive link analysis and content analysis from backlink audits
- CMS best practices to maximize SEO with a given website platform
- Keyword research to identify winning content, short-term opportunities and long-term opportunities
- On-page optimization recommendations / copywriter recommendations
- Schema mark-up audits, testing and recommendations
- Ecommerce SEO with a focus on subtle differences between search behavior at all stages of purchase journey, as it relates to product, category and content optimization
- Competitive search analysis to identify winners, losers, contenders and search results features driving nonbranded traffic
- Local SEO insights and observations for national chains or multi-store brands
- Analytics reporting, with a focus on organic search performance and insights from other channels
What we’d love to see:
- Strong experience with SEO tool, such as Screaming Frog.
- Track record of success leading a technical SEO with tangible results.
- Must have experience handling an SEO migration (migration is the same as replatform) with tangible results.
- Passion for SEO trends, evolution and future of SEO keywords and digital marketing concepts.
- Ability to own, manage, execute and deliver technical SEO audits, content audits and recommendations, backlink audits and recommendations, and local SEO audits and recommendations at a national level
- Ensure the highest quality on all client deliverables and that all project deadlines are met
- Hear client questions, problems or situations and translate requests into an SEO deliverable to help account and project managers turn it into actionable work
- Monthly reporting, pulling data from platforms, utilizing process and templates for reporting visualization and observations, ability to present to teammates and clients with clear insights and takeaways
- Collaborate with Content team, CMS / web architecture team and other subject matter experts as necessary to provide best in class SEO practices including but not limited to, comprehensive guides, shareable assets, core pages, blogs (new and refreshed
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithm
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and project management
- Comfortable presenting to clients and communicating directly with client teams, including stakeholders with varied levels of SEO or digital marketing knowledge
- Experience in analytics applications (Coremetrics, Omniture, Adobe, Google Analytics)
- Experience with analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Google Maps / Local, Google Data Studio, BrightEdge, Google Search Console, seoClarity to analyze organic search and analytics data to make specific data-driven recommendations
- Basic understanding of Content Management Systems and their impact on search, like Sitecore, Episerver, Adobe and WordPress.
- 4 - 6 years experience in the organic search industry, with a minimum of 6 months of personally managing SEO strategy for clients
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.