SEO Coordinator at CharterUP (Atlanta, GA)
We aim to be the leading charter bus platform in the world and are looking for talented and ambitious people that want to be along for the ride! We are disrupting the massive and highly fragmented bus industry by using our proprietary technology to seamlessly connect bus companies to customers (businesses, non-profits, and governments). By promoting group travel, we can reduce the transportation industry's carbon footprint and help make our planet greener. We are achieving success by delighting our people, our customers, and our bus partners.
About this role
Our marketing team needs a detail-oriented, highly motivated problem solver. For this role we are more interested in aptitude than experience but an eagerness to learn the ins and outs of SEO is a plus. We will train you on everything you need to know. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner who doesn’t shy away from the prospect of juggling multiple projects, learning new software programs, creating comprehensive Excel sheets, building relationships over the phone and email and helping in other areas at any given time.
What you’ll do
- Work with an internal SEO team to research potential partnership opportunities.
- Communicate with potential partners via phone and email to build relationships and define the parameters of the partnership.
- Report to management on progress, obstacles and opportunities.
- Bring new ideas to the table. We want to hear new ideas, software and approaches we should try so we continue to improve.
What you’ll need
- We are looking for entry-level individuals who want to learn digital marketing skills.
- No previous experience is required as you will be trained fully on the job. If you find yourself curious about SEO but don't know how to start, this is an awesome place for you.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Comfortable with both heads down analysis as well as relationship building.
- Strong work ethic, eager to learn, and can work effectively within a team.
- Must be able to multi-task and occasionally assist with other tasks.
- Interest or experience in SEO is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree
For this position, we are looking for someone based in Atlanta. CharterUP employees have the option to work remotely (even in "post-COVID" timeframe) full-time or in a hybrid model. There would be an in-person training with our CMO. This training would be in Atlanta in the first ~1-2 weeks of the position.
At CharterUP, we don’t compromise on quality. We hire smart, high-energy, trustworthy people and keep them as motivated and happy as possible. Do that by adhering to our principles, which are:
- Customer First
- We always think about how our decisions will impact our clients; earning and keeping customer trust is our top priority
- We are not afraid of short-term pain for long-term customer benefit
- Create an Environment for Exceptional People
- We foster intellectual curiosity
- We identify top performers, mentor them, and empower them to achieve
- Every hire and promotion will have a higher standard
- Everyone is an Entrepreneur / Owner
- No team member is defined by their function or job title; no job is beneath anyone
- We do more with less; we are scrappy and inventive
- We think long-term
- Relentlessly High Standards
- We don’t accept “that’s how it’s always been done”; we constantly innovate and question established routines to improve processes
- We actively push to be proved wrong and welcome different ideas; the best idea wins
- We don’t compromise on quality
- Clarity & Speed
- When in doubt, we act; we can always change course
- We focus on the key drivers of a process that will deliver the most results
- Mandate to Dissent & Commit
- We are confident in expressing our opinions; it is our obligation to express our disagreement
- Once we decide, we enthusiastically move together in the agreed upon direction