SEO Analyst - Remote at Thriveworks
Our mission at Thriveworks is to help people live happy, successful lives. We believe that everyone can benefit from working with a skilled and caring mental health professional. That’s why Thriveworks was founded—to help those seeking counseling or coaching gain access to truly exceptional providers.
About the Job
We’re looking for someone passionate about SEO and mental health to help us excel in our mission. This is a role where your efforts will have a meaningful impact on people's lives.
Help us take our SEO, content, and page experience to the next level. Own your projects from idea to execution, analyze the market and performance, and apply your insights to decision making. In this role, you’ll be responsible for your roadmap and will partner closely with Content, Clinician, Product, Development and Marketing teams to achieve your goals.
- Analyze overall site performance and report to stakeholders
- Ad hoc analysis to investigate trends and turn insights into action
- Keyword research to uncover gaps and apply learnings with on-page recommendations.
- Creation of research briefs with insightful data and recommendations. Collaborate with key stakeholders to help execute high-quality content
- Perform competitive research including content, backlink, etc. and execute projects based on findings
- Collaborate with content, PR, social and product//tech to create share-worthy, high-value assets or content
- Help manage external vendors to meet our needs
- Conduct technical/performance audits and provide clear issue communications to technical stakeholders
- Provide team assistance in other priority areas such as location management, reputation management, etc.
- Experience in the foundations of SEO: analytics, tech, UX, content, backlink strategy
- Comfortable working with: Google Analytics (or similar platform), Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console
- Experience using SEO tools such as: SEMRush, Ahrefs, SEOClarity and Screaming Frog.
- Experience in technical SEO auditing and communicating fixes for development work
- Very comfortable with Excel, Google Sheets, etc.
- Strong communication skills within and across teams
- Proven ability to work well under the pressure of quick deadlines
- Highly motivated self-starter with a growth mindset
- Comfortable working independently and cross-functionally
- Localized-search experience
- Google Business Profile (Google my Business) experience
- Fully remote
- An amazing team culture
- Professional development & advancement opportunities
- 401K with 3% employer match
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, and life insurance benefits
- Professional EAP program for team member & household
- Additional coverage options available such as: Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Accident Insurance
Successful Thriveworks employees believe in our mission to help people live happy, healthy lives. They also embody our core values, which focus on the ability and willingness to adapt, raise the bar, act with integrity, achieve our goals, and work well together. If you think you fit the bill and belong on our team, apply today!